Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Advertise With Us: First Month Is Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Advertise With Us: First Month Is Free (670 Views)

Advertise With Us On Www.naijaxclusive.com / I Am Give Away Valid Phone Number And Email Addresse For Free, Advertise With It / Advertise With Us: First Month Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise With Us: First Month Is Free by ujcplaza(f): 6:51pm On May 14, 2007
SUBSCRIBE AND MAKE PEOPLE HEAR ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.                          
                                                                                                                                                                                                             ARE YOU JUST STARTING YOUR BUSINESS OR YOU ARE NOT HAVING ENOUGH CLIENTS? THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR PEOPLE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS IN OUR MONTHLY MAGAZINE WHICH WILL BE DISTRIBUTED FOR FREE, WE ARE SIGNING IN CLIENTS 2MONTH FOR THE PRICE OF 1 MONTH THIS MEANS THAT UR BUSINESS WILL BE ADVERTISE FOR FREE IN THE FIRST MONTH. WE ARE ABOUT TO START DISTRIBUTING MAGAZINE TO RESIDENTS, OFFICES IN NIGERIA AND THE UK.  SO YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO LOSE TO SUBSCRIBE OR  FOR MORE INFO  PLS DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME ON: 08075772922,+4407738177616 OR ujcvision@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Advertise With Us: First Month Is Free by emmydee(m): 2:09pm On May 23, 2007
Whats d name of ur mag. and how do u intend to distribute it free in Nigeria and d UK. Whats ur target audiance and whats ur spread gonna be like?

Thanks. am interested. email me. nwannaa@hotmail.com
Re: Advertise With Us: First Month Is Free by enolase(m): 9:10pm On May 24, 2007
Hello,

I am also interested. Please can u indicate the advert rates?
Re: Advertise With Us: First Month Is Free by Gpattern(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2007
Am intrested what is the name of the magazine and the advert rate and please send to gpmag_ng@yahoo.com and text to 08051869856.Thankx
                                                                                                Efe(Gpattern)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sleek Car For Sale / Join Clubfreedom To Success / Party Grillers At Your Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.