Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Fireboy DML Reveals Reason Why He Wrote The Song Jealous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fireboy DML Reveals Reason Why He Wrote The Song Jealous (2405 Views)

Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (video / Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) / Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fireboy DML Reveals Reason Why He Wrote The Song Jealous by damiloladuke: 6:18am On Aug 11, 2019
YBNL artiste Fireboy DML has revealed why he wrote his hit song Jealous, which has been receiving massive airplay since its release months ago.

The singer while speaking in a recent interview mentioned that the song was inspired out of his addiction to a lady he was in a relationship with.

“The song Jealousy was inspired out of my personal experiences. I had an on-and-off relationship with a lady and that turned out into an unhealthy addiction. The song was a depiction of the relationship with the lady" he said.

https://lailasnews.com/fireboy-dml-opens-up-on-why-he-wrote-the-song-jealous/

lalasticlala

Re: Fireboy DML Reveals Reason Why He Wrote The Song Jealous by damiloladuke: 6:18am On Aug 11, 2019

Re: Fireboy DML Reveals Reason Why He Wrote The Song Jealous by internationalman(m): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2019
Why can't musicians use their real names as stage name?
Which one is fireboy
Re: Fireboy DML Reveals Reason Why He Wrote The Song Jealous by Onyi22(f): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2019
Wow that's nice
Re: Fireboy DML Reveals Reason Why He Wrote The Song Jealous by tsinzu: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2019
Hmmm, my life was touched after this story. I have decided to be jealous for the rest of my life
Re: Fireboy DML Reveals Reason Why He Wrote The Song Jealous by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2019
tsinzu:
Hmmm, my life was touched after this story. I have decided to be jealous for the rest of my life

Stale

3 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML Reveals Reason Why He Wrote The Song Jealous by pelkad1290(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2019
tsinzu:

Be like say relaxer dey ur brain..
Lol u dey feel relaxed gan

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Reveals Reason Why He Wrote The Song Jealous by Funmmyastic: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
That's good.

(1) (Reply)

See Crowd As Mayorkun Heads Morning Devotion In Abuja / Nigerian Dancer Korra & Hubby Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Chris Brown Show The World His New Born Baby Face In Cute Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.