Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Mom's Reaction After Seeing His Son Who Left For Canada For First Time In Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom's Reaction After Seeing His Son Who Left For Canada For First Time In Years (397 Views)

Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom's Reaction After Seeing His Son Who Left For Canada For First Time In Years by Gossipninja: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2019
Nigerian Mom Gets Emotional As Her Son Returns Home After 5 Years In Canada

Check out this mother's reaction, when she sees her son for the first time in 5 years.

The young man is said to have left Nigeria for Canada at 18 as an International student.

The twitter user identified as Kunle, on sharing the moment wrote;

I was barely 18 when I left Nigeria to Canada as an international student, I came back home for the first time ever now a Canadian permanent resident. 5 years of not seeing my family, this was my mum’s reaction. I love you mum! ❤️�

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-shares-his-moms-reaction-after-seeing-him-for-the-first-time-in-5-years/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd

Re: Mom's Reaction After Seeing His Son Who Left For Canada For First Time In Years by Gossipninja: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2019
cry
Re: Mom's Reaction After Seeing His Son Who Left For Canada For First Time In Years by eezeribe(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2019
OK
Re: Mom's Reaction After Seeing His Son Who Left For Canada For First Time In Years by Gossipninja: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Right Insurance For Your Small Business / Inspiration: Man Fulfils Promise To Son By Becoming Doctor 56 Years Later / What Would You Call This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.