Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Why I Didn't Perform In Canada' Kizz Daniel Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Didn't Perform In Canada' Kizz Daniel Explains (744 Views)

'why I Didn't Perform In Canada' - Kizz Daniel Explains / Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Didn't Perform In Canada' Kizz Daniel Explains by Tundemanias: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2019
Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel who was called out for failing to turn up and perform at one of his concerts in Montreal, Canada has responded.

According to the singer in a post on Instagram, a lot has been said about the Montreal incident. However, this is what really happened. Thanks to everyone who has patiently waited to hear from us'

See the full statement below...>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/08/11/why-i-didnt-perform-in-canada-kizz-daniel-explains/

Re: Why I Didn't Perform In Canada' Kizz Daniel Explains by Tundemanias: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Why I Didn't Perform In Canada' Kizz Daniel Explains by Jayslicky: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2019
I personally think the organisers did well by not making full payment, what advantage do they have when the artist refuse to show up after paying them or should they just throw their money and live on hope.

Kizz Daniel had shown in the past to be untrustworthy, so everyone may deal softly and wisely with him, what he did to Babcock students 5months back is still fresh in our memories,after collecting a full sum of 3million Naira and other maintenance charges did kizz Daniel appear at the venue to perform, instead he was giving useless excuses.

Everyone is looking out for themselves, so if kizz Daniels cannot trust the organisers to pay the remaining money after performing, he should stay back but try to return back the money he was given.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn't Perform In Canada' Kizz Daniel Explains by Born2Breed(f): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2019
This is not the second time I'm hearing about kizz Daniel turning to Amaka.

So so disappointment...
Re: Why I Didn't Perform In Canada' Kizz Daniel Explains by aolawale025: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2019
They will sort themselves out

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Calls Out Alex Ekubo On IG / Download Nasty C – God Flow Mp3 / Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.