Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

#bbnaija: Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her (videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her (videos) (2598 Views)

Vandora: Before My Boyfriend Has Sex With Me, He Must Get My Permission / Meet Mercy Little Smith Who Has Sex Everyday (Ghanaian Actress) / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her (videos) by MoodNG: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2019
Ike and Mercy spiced things up last night after winning N2m in the Munch It task they participated in with it other housemates.

In what seems to be their way of celebrating their big win, Ike was seen s*ucking Mercy's boobs in the dressing room. The act however left Ike with a huge erection.

Watch Video

@ https://mood.ng/2019/08/11/bbnaija-ike-sucks-mercys-boobs-finally-has-sex-with-her-videos/

Re: #bbnaija: Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her (videos) by shakushakuist(f): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2019
Leave them, they are only playing

grin

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Angela Okorie And Hubby Serve Couple Goals In New Photos / (photo)fans React As Actress Princess Shyngle Share Sultry Photo Of Herself / Sexy Toolz, Waje, Damilola Adegbite, Eva & More On New Cover Of Magazine. Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.