Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic (24976 Views)

The History And Evolution Of Toyota Camry / The History And Evolution Of Toyota Hilux / The History And Evolution Of The Nissan Pathfinder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by barikay: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Honda have heard saying it has leg issues
Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by CocoaOla: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
godwinkessi:
I ly need someone to change my mind about Honda cars.

I need to know how reliable it is, how easy it is traveling with Honda in long distance, the suspension issue, transmission problems.

Most importantly, how good is their sound system? Which company is responsible for the car stereos system?

Honda copy BMW and Mercedes in performance and looks andToyota in reliability

Honda is actually an Engines company they go into the car business because that were all the engine end up
They build engine for bike,boat,aircrafts,power ,generators,lawn, and building equipments

Their suspension tuning set up for accord is actually for smooth sporty ride better than that of Toyota but..... Not for inferior market like ours

Soichiro Honda still remain the best engineer in human race

8 Likes

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by limitless777(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2019
CocoaOla:
Two brothers from the same country SOICHIRO HONDA AND KIICHIRO TOYODA confusing the whole world with their car brand Soichiro actually work for Kiichiro before

Soichiro Honda = lagest and best combustion engines maker in the whole world known for customer satisfaction and reliability

Kiichiro Toyoda = lagest car manufacturers in the whole world known for exceptional reliability

Soichiro Honda: focused more on Combustion Engines reliability and customer satisfaction not even cars

Kiichiro Toyoda: focused on cars mobility reliability only and doesn't care whether customers is satisfied or not just reliability

Just two brothers from the same place

Hmmmmmmmmm....
it is well O.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by obiekunie2: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
godwinkessi:
I really need someone to change my mind about Honda cars.

I need to know how reliable it is, how easy it is traveling with Honda in long distance, the suspension issue, transmission problems.

Most importantly, how good is their sound system? Which company is responsible for the car stereos system?

TRY THIS CAR.

4 PLUG. 2006 - 7.

YOU WILL LOVE THEIR PRODUCT AFTER THAT.

NIGERIANS CALL IT "DISCUSSION CONTINUE"

AM A MERCEDES GUY BUT I DROVE THIS CAR AND I WILL TELL YOU ITS PERFECTION CARSONIFIED!

2 Likes

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by dadabashua1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Honda make good cars....

1 Like

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by Topmaike007(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Whats my business with this? Still crusing with my Legxus grin
mine is footwagen
Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by DLuciano: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
naijadrivablog:
grin Aerodeck and shooting brake.

For the records, I had a Honda Civic and NO Civic has Honda "leg" wahala.
do you mean civic has no leg issues or are you just joking? Because am planning for a civic ride soon
Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by bejick(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Honda drive better than any of it Toyota equivalent just make sure you change the ball joint with original OEM parts.

1 Like

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by naijadrivablog: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
DLuciano:
do you mean civic has no leg issues or are you just joking? Because am planning for a civic ride soon

I just told you It doesn't have leg wahala. check our blog, there is a post on "Most visited posts" about this.

1 Like

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by godwinkessi: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

TRY THIS CAR.

4 PLUG. 2006 - 7.

YOU WILL LOVE THEIR PRODUCT AFTER THAT.

NIGERIANS CALL IT "DISCUSSION CONTINUE"

AM A MERCEDES GUY BUT I DROVE THIS CAR AND I WILL TELL YOU ITS PERFECTION CARSONIFIED!

Are Honda cars fast cars?
Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by sacx: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
DLuciano:

Shaft problem was for Honda Accord, mostly 2003-2007 only. It doesn't affect Civic nor other Honda products. And yes, it has long been rectified. Forget the stereotype, I'll do Honda any day, any time. Those that keep getting the 'leg pull' apparently used substandard replacement parts. Get OEM, and you would have no issue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by ChineduPeters(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
LEGxus
���
Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by uuzba(m): 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Add this one
Type R Honda Civic
Came out in 2006/7

2 Likes

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by Anaskie(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
DLuciano:
Civics also have leg issues. Although it's more common with Accords
Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by CocoaOla: 6:41am On Aug 12, 2019
Anaskie:
Civics also have leg issues. Although it's more common with Accords
Civics city crv fit pilot as a totally different suspension set up from accord Oga civics use the same suspension set up with Toyota camry and corola actually any car brand can have leg issues due to Nigeria bad road even tanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by dadabashua1(m): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2019
godwinkessi:

Are Honda cars fast cars?
100% YES

1 Like

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by Exponental(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2019
The key feature in Honda Accord 2003 is not even in a 2012 Sienna

2 Likes

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by legalwealth(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2019
I never had nor experienced leg pull with my Honda Accord 2005.

I think that those who experience such have low maintenance culture or they use substandard parts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by Anaskie(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
CocoaOla:
Civics city crv fit pilot as a totally different suspension set up from accord Oga civics use the same suspension set up with Toyota camry and corola actually any car brand can have leg issues due to Nigeria bad road even tanks
Wow. I had no idea a Mercedes could also have this issue.

What's your opinion on CRVs?
Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2019
Jabioro:
Fat lie .. scam alert
na brain wey escape from your brain. Na 1k I go Dey waste my data to scam abi?? Brother think well biko. I no point you gun for head say come and join. Na choice ooo Shebi you you know
Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by Jabioro: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2019
donziggyman:
na brain wey escape from your brain. Na 1k I go Dey waste my data to scam abi?? Brother think well biko. I no point you gun for head say come and join. Na choice ooo Shebi you you know
God punish your dirty mouth..you think say na today wey yansh dey back.I should drop my 1k for gutter in name of get plenty..MMM master!
Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by dicksonadams(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
uuzba:
Add this one
Type R Honda Civic
Came out in 2006/7

See beast

1 Like

Re: The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic by IjawAboki007: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
I want to buy 2012 Honda civic.
I need more info abt the parts, fuel consumption rate, security and maintenance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Indigenous MRAP Is Finally Here. / The History And Evolution Of Toyota Hilux / Water Or Coolant For Radiator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.