Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,888 members, 7,863,030 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

“why You Dey Frown Your Face” – Zlatan Questions Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why You Dey Frown Your Face” – Zlatan Questions Tonto Dikeh (345 Views)

Zlatan Asks Tonto Dikeh In 'Agege' By Tekno "Why You Dey Frown Your Face?" / Dee-One Blasts Ifu Ennada: "Your Mouth Sharp Online, But You Dey Beg For Secret" / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why You Dey Frown Your Face” – Zlatan Questions Tonto Dikeh by Justofofo: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nigerian rapper and Zanku crooner, Zlatan Ibile whose real name is Omoniyi Temidayo, has being one of the most hottest Nigerian musician from the early of 2019.

Zlatan, who has being featured on many songs,both from upcoming Artistes and blown top artistes. However, Zlatan who was recently featured on a song by Tekno titled “Agege” has in the lyrics stylishly dragged Tonto Dikeh.

The lyrics which says:-

“I like a girl with expensive taste

I get money to waste

Gone are the days

Wey Tonto Dikeh go dey frown her face

She dey logbonlogbo

She dey draw like ogbono

If she give me her kpororo

I go rub am for kpotokpoto”

Zlatan Ibile who took to his Instagram story to ask Tonto Dikeh why she dey frown her face before.

See below:
https://justofofo.com.ng/why-you-dey-frown-your-face-zlatan-questions-tonto-dikeh/

Re: “why You Dey Frown Your Face” – Zlatan Questions Tonto Dikeh by etrange: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
No one will see him looking for trouble now. If Tonto reacts, y'all will start calling her unprintable names

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears After Undergoing Head Of House Challenge [v / Music:- El_raj Ft. Hitunes X Olunweke – Ariya / Mavins Records Artiste Rema, Features On Barrack Obama’s Summer Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.