Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

What's That Thing You've Benefitted From The Church?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's That Thing You've Benefitted From The Church?? (304 Views)

God Is Not That Thing / What's That Thing Said By The Preacher That Compelled You To Repent? / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Thing You've Benefitted From The Church?? by ikorodureporta: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Has the church helped you in any way - providing food, shelter, clothing, job, medication, financially, business set up, reuniting your family, etc.

Come & testify
Re: What's That Thing You've Benefitted From The Church?? by NwaAmaikpe: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
shocked

Ironically, the church benefitted more from me.
The tithes and offerings I've given in my life are enough to float a Microfinance Bank but I am wiser now.

I've also had sleepless nights trying to bring laughter to the faces of atleast three of my pastor's wives.
Successfully planted 3 church branches and watered it at the expense of my personal relationships.

But I won't say it is completely a parasitic relationship because I have also benefitted from the church in the oddest of ways.

Most of the ladies that ended up on my mattress were gotten off the church.
(I'm sure that was his way of rewarding me for being committed to the vineyard.)

Now my church has given me this membership card that I'm told is a green card to heaven.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Thing You've Benefitted From The Church?? by czarina(f): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Here to read comments

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You've Benefitted From The Church?? by Oche211(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The tithes and offerings I've given in my life are enough to float a Microfinance Bank but I am wiser now.

I've also had sleepless nights trying to bring laughter to the faces of atleast three of my pastor's wives.
Successfully planted 3 church branches and watered it at the expense of my personal relationships.

But I won't say it is completely a parasitic relationship because I have also benefitted from the church in the oddest of ways.

(I'm sure that was his way of rewarding me for being committed to the vineyard.)

Now my church has given me this membership card that I'm told is a green card to heaven.
savage...
That card is to hell.
Re: What's That Thing You've Benefitted From The Church?? by Oche211(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
The church rather took so much from me then. Money, time, dedication, commitement, loyalty etc.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You've Benefitted From The Church?? by internationalman(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
If God decides that when we get to heaven we are all going to use our offering and tithe money for feeding;

Some people would wish they had ended up in hell because
hunger will be waiting to hug them like

Re: What's That Thing You've Benefitted From The Church?? by Originalsly: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hmmm.....I'm surprised that the thread isn't flooded with testimonies from the anti- Freeze tithers.... I always thought they benefitted soooo much materially.
I just wish some pastors can testify here.... but they should list only up to 10 benefits.
Re: What's That Thing You've Benefitted From The Church?? by ikorodureporta: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
lalasticlala, come & testify
Re: What's That Thing You've Benefitted From The Church?? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin
I earnestly await the updating of you diary, sir

(1) (Reply)

Https://punchng.com/breaking-coza-pastor-fatoyinbo-in-our-custody-police/ / I Refuse To Lose "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / Starting Sex At 18+ Is Not A Biblical Standard (the Foolish Wisdom).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.