Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) (37759 Views)

Pero Gushes Over 2Baba As He Attends Their Daughter’s School Game In US (Photo) / Speed Darlington In Nigeria Ahead Of Zlatan Concert (video) / Runtown Meets Speed Darlington In New York (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by IamSoProlific: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Nice one umu-nne.
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by ngadaAwo: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
i love this guy speed darlington grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by gssjh: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
i
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by wman(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Speed Darlington My Gee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by Morenikeji070: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lol na wa oooooooo.. Firstly who is speed.... lol
FarahAideed:
What a lucky chap Tekno is , God bless speedy for allowing Tekno take this picture with him

1 Like

Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Honestly speaking, I don't even know any of them....can someone enlighten man pls.
Who be your mate here?

Take this one Boom

1 Like

Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by odinga1of: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
TechCapon:
Tekno should return to ubi Franklin because ever since he left, he has not dropped any good song. Producer Selebobo was key player to tekno's success so he should return to ubi Franklin. I know ubi Franklin will continue to cheat him financially but at least he'll remain relevant in the industry. Only few artists like wizkid can leave any label and succeed.

Sir it doesn't work like that, when contract agreement expires, artiste are free to move on.

besides he can still work with Selebobo (plus Tekno is a good "Record Producer too)

It's all about publicity and airplay

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by MiztaBobiGentle(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
TechCapon:
Tekno should return to ubi Franklin because ever since he left, he has not dropped any good song. Producer Selebobo was key player to tekno's success so he should return to ubi Franklin. I know ubi Franklin will continue to cheat him financially but at least he'll remain relevant in the industry. Only few artists like wizkid can leave any label and succeed.

Sorry to ask, what makes you think leaving Ubi's record label will not give him access to Selebobo anymore? Selebobo is a producer and if you need his service he is available to all musical artists as long as you can afford his bills. Mind you, Tekno himself is a very good producer that has produced beats and songs for other artist like the fall he did for Davido and other jamz he has done for people in the music industry. Ubi should always be grateful Tekno didn't leave him since and decided to make him some cool cash.
Remember also that Tekno only went on the low and hasn't released any hit jamz yet because of his vocal cord illness which the doctors adviced him to take a break for.
Tekno is practically one of the most gifted Nigerian musical artist in the industry now and why he can't ever fall is because even if he chooses not to sing anymore, he can produce beats and write songs for other people and keep making his cool cash. Ubi is just a business man who invested in Tekno's talent to get him to the spotlight and Tekno paid his dues fully well by making alot of cash for Ubi.

5 Likes

Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by KingBaba1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Please don't meet in studio cheesy
up chelsea
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by Grupo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
MiztaBobiGentle:

Sorry to ask, what makes you think leaving Ubi's record label will not give him access to Selebobo anymore? Selebobo is a producer and if you need his service he is available to all musical artists as long as you can afford his bills. Mind you, Tekno himself is a very good producer that has produced beats and songs for other artist like the fall he did for Davido and other jamz he has done for people in the music industry. Ubi should always be grateful Tekno didn't leave him since and decided to make him some cool cash.
Remember also that Tekno only went on the low and hasn't released any hit jamz yet because of his vocal cord illness which the doctors adviced him to take a break for.
Tekno is practically one of the most gifted Nigerian musical artist in the industry now and why he can't ever fall is because even if he chooses not to sing anymore, he can produce beats and write songs for other people and keep making his cool cash. Ubi is just a business man who invested in Tekno's talent to get him to the spotlight and Tekno paid his dues fully well by making alot of cash for Ubi.

You are well informed. Kudos.

Tekno is a very talented young man. The only reason he has not been releasing tracks is due to the acid reflux and vocal box issues he has been having.

I didn't know the issue was so serious until I watched the interview he did with Daddy Freeze recently.

Mehn, that guy passed through hell. I'm happy he is getting back to business now.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by addikt(m): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tekno is so blessed to have met Akpi 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
like only ubi Franklin had selebobo's phone number?
what is this one saying
TechCapon:
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by francomania: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
I think say techno still dey inside cell for panti, which time hin don reach Yankee, abi hin do cell break ni?
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by Mikeparlo12(m): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Speedy our future president
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by ABSTRUSE: 4:02am On Aug 12, 2019
Who the Bleep is this Speed Darlington? Mehn, I just wasted my data listening to this joker.
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by Egbesu1(m): 6:24am On Aug 12, 2019
pTomz:
Are you thinking what am thinking?
No Sir am not thinking what you thinking Sir, enjoy your thinking
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by nairamaniac: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2019
TechCapon:

I thot tekno on his own is a solid producer. And he made beats for himself and even did IF for Davido.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by davidmoyes(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2019
thesicilian:
It is high treason to use the words Speed Darlington and Veteran in the same sentence.
I believe it’s sarcasm
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Anyone that calls speed Darlington a veteran rapper...

Will also call Naira Marley and TACHA legends

BUHARI the blessing of Nigeria.

Ndi ara!
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2019
TechCapon:

Olamide and burna boy nkor? Are they not succeeding? Abi what about kiss daniel? Abeg you don't know what's going on bro.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by TechCapon(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2019
condemn:

Olamide and burna boy nkor? Are they not succeeding? Abi what about kiss daniel? Abeg you don't know what's going on bro.
that's why I said few artists
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2019
pTomz:
Are you thinking what am thinking?

I bet even as the members of their national assembly were beaten up into a fine pulp, no one was shot dead! Try that stunt in Abuja, and you'll see there's a difference between human beings and animals!
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
I don't him. Hearing his name for the first time.
Let me go search his music on YouTube.
Re: Tekno Meets Speed Darlington In The US (Photo) by goaldynboy: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
TechCapon:
[s]Tekno should return to ubi Franklin because ever since he left, he has not dropped any good song. Producer Selebobo was key player to tekno's success so he should return to ubi Franklin. I know ubi Franklin will continue to cheat him financially but at least he'll remain relevant in the industry. Only few artists like wizkid can leave any label and succeed.[/s]

LIES!!

Tekno himself is a successful grade A producer!

Tekno will flourish without Selebobo and/or Ubi Franklin!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Cake Iyanya Got For Toolz On Her Birthday. / Pre-wedding Photos Of Ramadan Booth, Kannywood Actor / Celebrities That Have Suffer N1pple Slip On Red Carpet And Other Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.