Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video (39386 Views)

BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Joe, Mr creative director in the BBN4 house was seen addressing his altercation with Tacha and in his own words he said

"For the fact that she hit me will make me do it again and again and i am going to piss her off so much until she realizes that i am not like everybody else....

Her eyelashes are higher than her IQ......

This brought an immediate reaction from Omashola and Ike who heard him say that and they were both shocked and embarrassed on behalf of Tacha

Watch the video

https://twitter.com/Counsel_B/status/1160359182161317888

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
BOMBARDIER statement from a well deserve nigga, dat babe deserve to be taught a serious lesson, her attitude shows dat her IQ is beeping ba3 low

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by iCauseTrouble: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Local man is indeed speechless

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by nabegibeg: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Joe, Mr creative director in the BBN4 house was seen addressing his altercation with Tacha and in his own words he said

"For the fact that she hit me will make me do it again and again and i am going to piss her off so much until she realizes that i am not like everybody else....

Her eyelashes are higher than her IQ......

This brought an immediate reaction from Omashola and Ike who heard him say that and they were both shocked and embarrassed on behalf of Tacha

Watch the video

https://twitter.com/Counsel_B/status/1160359182161317888

I am in severe pains

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by soxhixco: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Simple truth

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by keko14: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
This nonsense show will not let us rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chisos!!!!!! cheesycheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by grimandevil: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
But is true

5 Likes

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eyelashes are now higher than IQ? Dumb show Dumb people.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by noble71(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
shocked

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by prinsam30: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
what an insult

18 Likes

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by YINKS89(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
This one weak me oooo..... Eyelashes ND brain.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by emerged01(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
That guy mouth Na razor.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
angry
Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by proprince(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Loweat IQ of a gurl i have ever seen.

Tacha irritates everyone.

49 Likes 2 Shares

cry cry
What is dis one saying

2 Likes

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Funmmyastic: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
Ok seen,next post please!

1 Like

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by bamasite(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chai cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by LINTUNE(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lol cheesy
Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by chelsea1116(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Guys wey dey bully women..
Guys wey dey follow women argue like tomatoes sellers..
IF U SEE DEM IN D MIDST OF FELLOW GUYS DURING ARGUMENTS OR FIGHTS U WIL JUST WONDER.
NA COWARDS DEY USUALLY DO DAT.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Nicklaus619(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Both joe and so called tacha are untalented mofos
grin
Dumb show for lazy youths,
Bring back Gulder ultimate search, mtn project fame, multina dance hall, who wants to be a millioniare and the likes, this show annoys me as fvck

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Junkie1: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
SAVAGERY BUT WHY HASN'T ANYONE FVCKED TACHA YET? WHAT KIND OF OLOSHO DOESN'T GET FVCK ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Benji789(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2019
Wow
What a savage ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Madaraa1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
eyelashes bigger than IQ ok. that was savage

4 Likes

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by GTFO(f): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
JESUS is LORD !!!

4 Likes

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Iamdboss: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2019
At times the best way of dealing with fool is by ignoring them....
"never argue with fools else they will bring u down to their level and defeat u with experience

1 Like

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by CosmicPhoenix: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
olosho with smelly pu**y

Junkie1:
SAVAGERY BUT WHY HASN'T ANYONE FVCKED TACHA YET? WHAT KIND OF OLOSHO DOESN'T GET FVCK ?

5 Likes

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Lordjb: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
It's very true grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by Junkie1: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
olosho with smelly pu**y

BUT U CAN COVER NOSE WILL FVCKING AND BE SURE NOT TO EAT THE PVSSY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video by samcarlos: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
When ur attitude is not right.... everything about you stinks

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Okocha And Mercy Eke Romantic Scene / Jackie B Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.