Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos (49999 Views)

Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by thunderbabs: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Her booty sounding like Buodong. I look into the future of that ass and all i see is that it will not be good undecided

Even she will be fed up og her own behind in future
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by zenconcyrpto: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hi! my name is Adam and i am the general coordinator of zencon crypto brokerage based in Istanbul Turkey and we're professionals in helping people like you turn up unimaginable profits without much stress and fear of losing your investment due to lack of knowledge, experience or chance as a result of tight schedule, please contact my email: zencon.agency@gmail.com for proofs and guidelines.
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Vasline crew..., report to duty immediately....you're missing something.
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Murphy123: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Person go need crane to lift her legs before anything.
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Bizzysmitty(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
I am tired of Nigerian girls
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Timbuktuo: 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I wonder how men enjoy this kind of women, sekx should be pleasurable, not hard work, can this woman hang on the burglary,
That's why I love them small and pliable

These are the type with the tightest abunna. You dey miss.
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by paix(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
CheapDataGuy:
Have to be honest, showed her pictures to my ekuke dog and he has stopped barking, I think I will have to show it to my neighbors dog then the whole dogs in my community too so we can have a peaceful community full of harmony and agriculture.
Don't be surprised, the other dogs might just go wild if you show them her picture.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by chigoziri2403(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Timbuktuo:

These are the type with the tightest abunna. You dey miss.
it's their laps that you are sejxing, the real abunna is as wide as nwamaikpes mouth

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by fasayoblog(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
?
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Timbuktuo: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
chigoziri2403:
it's their laps that you are sejxing, the real abunna is as wide as nwamaikpes mouth

My friend, I have a body count of over 60. When I say big-ass-big-waist girls have a tight abunna, take it as scientific research.
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Greatfullheart: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
i too go like this girl. am crushing on her

Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Burgerlomo: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are grin
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/curvy-actress-moesha-tensions-ig-with-her-beach-photos/

Moesha Buduong didn't come 2d limelight cos her interview with Christiane Amanpour. She came to d limelight cos she makes a living sleeping with married men. Something she said on d interview & which u confirmed in ur story:

"Moesha in time past has been a subject of ridicule on the gram after she was accused of sleeping with married men."
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by francisduru: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
No one can compete with Ghanaians when it comes to curves
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by obentenyson(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
I no go fall for this fake ass n boobs
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Skmoda(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Are you short?
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Skmoda:

Are you short?

*nods*
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Skmoda(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:

*nods*
Anyway it's good sha cuz you are woman.. grin

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
francisduru:
No one can compete with Ghanaians when it comes to curves

South Africans too.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by godofuck231: 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/curvy-actress-moesha-tensions-ig-with-her-beach-photos/

not hot enough , she doesn't have the ratio of omotolas , no pilot husband , no sweet kids, no PJ , not enough money, sister ure still learning
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by chigoziri2403(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Timbuktuo:

My friend, I have a body count of over 60. When I say big-ass-big-waist girls have a tight abunna, take it as scientific research.
Dr Abunna, anytime you are around the east I will bring five girls 3 fat 2 short, let's draw an inference from this hypothesis
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by jiorhemen(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
chigoziri2403:
sekx should be pleasurable, not hard work, can this woman hang on the burglary
If sex should not be hard work, then why hang on the burglary? What could be more hard work than hanging on the burglary?
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Timbuktuo: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Dr Abunna, anytime you are around the east I will bring five girls 3 fat 2 short, let's draw an inference from this hypothesis

Thick, not fat. Let me know when you branch Lagos. I'll get two thick and two lepa for you.
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by chigoziri2403(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
jiorhemen:

If sex should not be hard work, then why hang on the burglary? What could be more hard work than hanging on the burglary?
it's no work cos you are supporting with your hands
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by mrProdigy: 12:04am On Aug 12, 2019
cool
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by lukui: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2019
I entered public transport with some very fat women one day, and the driver was shouting "shift" "shift"

in my mind I was like: where do you want me to shift to now for God's sake! grin grin grin
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Ghetto booty! shocked kiss
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Jerkules: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2019
Is that not Victoria Cakes undecided
Re: Moesha Buduong Slays In Beach Photos by Belafonte(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Timbuktuo:

My friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Kizz Daniel Arrived Tanzanian Police Station After His Arrest (Video) / Falz’s Haunted House 29th Birthday Party (More Photos) / Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.