Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates (3602 Views)

#bbnaija: Elozonam Masturbate After Getting Dared By Jackye (VIDEO) / BBNaija: Jackye Confident After Calling Tacha 'A Witch' / BBNaija: Photos of Jackye With Okorocha, Aregbesola, Akeredolu, Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates by GistMore: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
With a lot of relationships and 'sexual activities' going in the current edition of Big Brother Naija reality show, Jackye's boyfriend, Lami, is celebrating the fact that his girlfriend has remained faithful.

He took to Instagram this morning to say, 'true love is unbothered God help you find yours because ours is in your face. My girlfriend is not knacking in the house'.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-my-babe-is-not-knacking-in-the-house-jackyes-boyfriend-celebrates

Re: Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates by GistMore: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2019

Re: Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates by Oblitz(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
Deceive yourself. Thank God say Mike don marry.......

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates by Funmmyastic: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
That's very good of him.
Re: Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
OK....
Re: Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates by Gadafii: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
See broda wey mumu

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates by wittyt98(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates by praizblog: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Otigaraeee
Re: Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates by NwaAmaikpe: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
shocked

Dude is consoling himself.
Jackye hasn't been screwed because she has not gotten the screwing attention yet.
But if only he can read the writings on the wall, maybe he'd see that Joe will soon ride his love boat in her lake.

If only Mike wasn't being so much of a jewman he should have ejaculated in Jackye at least 10 times by now.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates by JubrinElSudan: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bag which money? Some housemates are just lucky till they are up for eviction. Someone like Jeff went home immediately he was nominated. Same could happen to her too especially if she's up against people like Tacha, Mike and Omashola
Re: Bbnaija: 'My Babe Is Not Knacking In The House' - Jackye's Boyfriend Celebrates by Bode91: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2019
hahahha

(1) (Reply)

Local Model Pussy Chopped By Big Men At At 16years -VIDEO / Man surprises his girlfriend with a portrait of her and another man in bed / Most Beautiful Woman In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.