Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now (593 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency / Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by 247ureports(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
OHANAEZE YOUTHS TO MILITARY: APOLOGIZE TO NDIGBO NOW
-
The Ohanaeze Youth Council ( OYC) ,Worldwide, has tasked the Nigerian Army to apologize to Ndigbo over the gruesome killing of a commercial motorcycle rider, Chimaobi Nwaogu, by a soldier identified as Corporal Ajayi Johnson.

The group commended Governor Okezie Ikpeazu for his timely intervention to halt further protests that would have led to attacks on the military by Biafra agitators and angry Igbo youths over the incident and urged President Muhammadu Buhari to redeploy all the military heads in the South East.
-
https://247ureports.com/2019/08/ohanaeze-youths-to-military-apologize-to-ndigbo-now/
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by SLAP44: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
We don't need the nonsensical apologies from unrepentant and untrained people.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Cajal(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fulani gun men every where

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Kingosytex(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Will the apology bring back the dead man? The army now kills for your refusal to give them bribes, they now aid and protect kidnappers. Are they not worse than the "real" criminals?

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Toothless bulldogs and noise makers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Charleys: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
Fake news everywhere just to promote your blog.
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by nwanyionitsha: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Remimadrid:
Toothless bulldogs and noise makers.
But where are the cows?
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Mightyhaiz: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
But how can Nigerian soldier be killing because of 100naira bribe.Na wa o
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by KahlDrogo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
Awon Flat Ultimate Worriors. cheesy

They have finally started smoking that Ted mud laced joint again. cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by ngadaAwo: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:

[/s]
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
All the Ohanaeze.
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Mightyhaiz: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
KahlDrogo:

This idiocy is all u could muster pertaining to the incidence. May your family not lose you to a shameful incidence like this
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Abdul05: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cajal:
Fulani gun men every where
Ajayi Johnson is he a Fulani man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by KahlDrogo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
This idiocy is all u could muster pertaining to the incidence. May your family not lose you to a shameful incidence like this
Wait a minute, you are looking for my sympathy? Lmao. grin grin grin grin

You people have huge problems. grin

Me sympathise with shiite ibos, mba no. I can not. They should go and meet their blothers in Iran and kaduna for sympathy. Nonsense. grin
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by ngadaAwo: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:

Me sympathise with shiite ibos, mba no. I can not. They should go and meet their blothers in Iran and kaduna for sympathy. Nonsense. grin
[/s]
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Mightyhaiz: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
KahlDrogo:

carry your worthless sympathy with both hands and stick it far inside your syphilitic orifice. You should be ashamed and at the same time terrified for your own sorry ass and that of your family who could be the next victim of this unfathomably shameful act by a Nigerian soldier

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Hillsong34: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Any war that breaks out won't be fought on our biafran soil.
Many of us are ready to give up everything to make sure we retaliate since you people have no remorse over what your son did to innocent children.
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Jones4190(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
if I become the president, I will pronounced Igbo as terrorist, no other name fit them than terrorist
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Bridget95(f): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2019
Jones4190:
if I become the president, I will pronounced Igbo as terrorist, no other name fit them than terrorist
Yoruba man,go and carry your respect where you left it.
Re: Ohanaeze Youths To Military: Apologize To Ndigbo Now by Bridget95(f): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
Jones4190:
That is why God won't let you be the president because you don't know how to call a spade a spade.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Will Defeat PDP In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections, Tinubu Vows / What Does ‘jimi Disu Want From Tunji Bello? / Former SGF Ufott Ekaette Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.