Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Senator Buruji Appreciates All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Appreciates All (257 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Campaign Dance Video Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Buruji Appreciates All by Kavuki: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
SENATOR BURUJI KASHAMU APPRECIATES ALL

On behalf of the entire Kashamu Family, I wish to express my deep and sincere gratitude to all those who called, sent messages, supported and visited us following the passage into glory of our mother, my beloved mother, the late Alhaja Wulemotu Kashamu on Wednesday, 7th August, 2019, at the ripe of 96.

I thank the Almighty Allah for making the funeral ceremony to be such a solemn and peaceful event, and for granting journey mercies to all those who came for the interment on Thursday, 8th August, 2019.

I want to specially thank all my colleagues in the 8th Senate, beginning with the immediate past President of the Senate and Chairman of the National Assembly, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (CON).

My special appreciation also goes to the immediate past Governor of Imo State and now lawmaker representing Imo West Senatorial District, Senator (Owelle) Rochas Okorocha, for coming all the way to honour us with his presence even at a very short notice!

I wish to also thank the Governor of my home state of Ogun, H.E. Prince Dapo Abiodun, for his words of encouragement and support.

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank my brothers - Senators Adegbenga Sefiu Kaka and Lekan Rahman Mustapha - for standing by me all through. May the Almighty Allah honour you.

My appreciation also goes to the Deputy Minority Whip, House of Representatives, Hon. Abdulmajid Segun Adekoya (a.k.a Attacker).

To Chief Laide Fowosere, thanks so much for always being there for me.

How can I express the full measure of my appreciation to the governorship candidate of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) in the 2019 election, Prince Gboyega Nasir Isiaka (GNI); my deputy, Dr. Reuben Abati; my DG, Dr. Remilekun Bakare; Prince Segun Seriki; Ogun State PDP Chairman, Engr. Adebayo Dayo; PDP Senatorial Candidate for Ogun East, Engr. Adeola Sosanwo; Chief Pegba Otemolu, Alhaji Agboola Alausa, Chief Kola Sorinola, Alhaji Semiu Sodipo, Barrister (Mrs) Bimbo Lanre-Balogun, Alhaji Sokas Kassim, Chief R.A Adenaike (Baba Oloolu), Engr. Oluyemi, Otunba Kunle Bolujoko, Chief Adewale Okusajo, Asiwaju Dele Odulaja and Chief (Mrs) Remi Odubote and others too numerous to mention. You are all greatly and specially appreciated.

To all those that space and time would not allow me to mention, be rest assured that your presence, prayers and support meant and still means so much to me and the entire family. We can never say enough "thank you". May the Almighty Allah raise dependable men and women who will stand by you anyway, anytime and in critical moments of your lives. I thank you most sincerely. May God bless and be with you all (Amen).

A dupe. Daalu. Nagode.

Signed
Senator Buruji Kashamu
For: The Kashamu Family
11th August, 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Govt Organises Festival For Repentant Fulani Bandits / Akeredolu Has Performed Creditably Well – Ondo Monarch / I’m The Next Governor Of Bayelsa State, Says George-ikoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.