Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Shocking: Transcript Of The Video Showing Mob, Soldiers Killing Police Officers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: Transcript Of The Video Showing Mob, Soldiers Killing Police Officers (477 Views)

Isheri Killing: Police Say Soldier Stabbed Patient In Doctor's Presence / Viral Leak Video Showing How A Woman Is Raped In A Nightclub / Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Transcript Of The Video Showing Mob, Soldiers Killing Police Officers by shehuolayinka(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
The killing of three policemen, as well as a civilian in Taraba State on Wednesday, is still sending shock waves across the minds of many Nigerians.

Daily Telegraph in a report titled “Shocking video of soldiers’ killings: Please don’t kill me, policeman begged” shows the aftermath of the murder of the Police Officers.

A video in circulation shows the immediate aftermath of the murders of the police officers, attached to the Inspector General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT) with one of them, in the throes of death, not spared despite begging, with incalculable desperation.

The video begins with one of the slain officers in a red attire and alone beside their bus apparently turned over through an accident that must have occurred from the hot chase that ensued after the team was ambushed by the soldiers. Seconds later, it moves to the other side as three bloodied people lay dead while one, in a striped white and green Polo shirt, is on the floor and writhing in agony. A man in yellow tee shirt hands the ignition key of the white Toyota bus with number plate: Lagos MUS 564 EU, to a man not visible in the video. “Here is the key of the vehicle,” he said in Hausa language.

Read more: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/08/11/shocking-transcript-of-video-showing-mob-soldiers-killing-irt-police-officers/

Re: Shocking: Transcript Of The Video Showing Mob, Soldiers Killing Police Officers by Darkpanthera: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Where is the video
Re: Shocking: Transcript Of The Video Showing Mob, Soldiers Killing Police Officers by Nostradamus: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Oga o.p don't toy with us oo.where's the video na cool

A part of me don't want to give a damn about the murdered police officers because of the evil some police have committed in this part. But I'm could it be that those soldiers are on the side of the criminals??if this is true,then this is bad news,kidnappers having military support.
Re: Shocking: Transcript Of The Video Showing Mob, Soldiers Killing Police Officers by Nostradamus: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
I want to ask,how far with the killers of kolade Johnson(a.k.a kay-low)!?

We don't hear anything again. Abi dem don release the killers to go kill another person ni?
Re: Shocking: Transcript Of The Video Showing Mob, Soldiers Killing Police Officers by KfashionHubb: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
Drop your email, tag me,i have the video

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Eyewitnesses Revealed Tanzanian Drug Dealers Killed S.A Taxi Driver / Pastor Abducts, Kills Member Who Came To Show Him His New Car / How Police Nabbed Wanted Notorious Cult Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.