Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Please Help Review My Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Help Review My Book (1555 Views)

I Need Ideas On How To Sell The First Thousand Copies Of My Book. / My Book Of Inspiration / My Book Of Rants! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Review My Book by bolaoni(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2006
Hi Guys,

I am Adebola Oni. I don't want to use this medium to tell you my life story but I just want you to do me a favour.

Last year, I wrote a book which is due for publishing this year. What I did is that I turned it to a pdf file and decided to be giving it away online free of charge! I am a student of IM (wetin datone mean?) Ever since I have been giving the book away I have been getting great comments on it and I want to share one with you:

"Dear Adebola:

I think my angels sent your message to me because I am getting ready to
file for a divorce from my husband after 32 years of mental abuse.

I am scared to death, but I know I have to do this. I must act now to live the life I was meant to live.

I have been praying for words of encouragement, strength, and faith; and there was your message.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

...(USA)"

This is no fabrication at all. I don't want to share the website for now, though I know some smart alecs will find it out but I don't want to make it an open thing yet.

So what do I need from you? I just need an honest review from you because I have been talking to the publishing arm of my church, Daystar Christian Center.

The download link: http://www.graburl.com/x.php?2q0 http://www.graburl.com/x.php?2rl

Just right click on that link and choose: "Save Target As" - the book is in pdf format. You will need Adobe Acrobat reader to read it. The book is just 54 pages A4

I hope to hear your opinion SOON!

Love You.

Bola
Re: Please Help Review My Book by demmy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2006
Its a self help book. undecided
Re: Please Help Review My Book by bolaoni(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2006
Yes Demmy. I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Re: Please Help Review My Book by Icon(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2006
Hey Debola,
I downloaded your book 3 times. Each time i kept on getting an error message of "The file is damaged and could not be repaired"
Re: Please Help Review My Book by bolaoni(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2006
Thanks for the notice icon. You can try the link below

http://www.graburl.com/x.php?2rl

I hope this works for you this time around.

Love you.

Bola
Re: Please Help Review My Book by Icon(m): 1:48am On Jan 21, 2006
Finally downloaded the book. Went through the table of contents & intro and I was like "woooow" ... You definitely are a great reader yourself. I'll read it and give you feedback ASAP.
Re: Please Help Review My Book by bolaoni(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2006
Icon:

Finally downloaded the book. Went through the table of contents & intro and I was like "woooow" ... You definitely are a great reader yourself. I'll read it and give you feedback ASAP.

Thanks Man.

I'm waiting for your highly esteemed comments man. I hope others too will follow suite.

Bola
Re: Please Help Review My Book by nicetohave(m): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2006
Just downloaded you book, will be reading it shortly and giving my response........i guess by now it must have been published

More grace to you
Re: Please Help Review My Book by snazzydawn(f): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2006
just went through the book....it's like wow!!!
Re: Please Help Review My Book by bolaoni(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2006
nicetohave:

Just downloaded you book, will be reading it shortly and giving my response........i guess by now it must have been published

More grace to you

Thanks nice, will be waiting for your HIGHLY ESTEEMED opinion. I am still talking to the would-be publishers, so it hasn't been published yet.

snazzydawn:

just went through the book.it's like wow!!!

Snazzy thanks for your comment. I'm still waiting for more. I hope they come in SOON!
Re: Please Help Review My Book by HeroKing: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
Dear BolaOni,

Just wondering,

How is the book doing now. Has it been published?
Re: Please Help Review My Book by tubolancer(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2011
I have written an eighty thousand words romance fiction,i need a good editor to edit the book.The editor must be very good.

(1) (Reply)

2012/2013 Pume Exam Runs (lets Help Our Selfs) / The Greatest Write Up Ever. (IMO) / The Real Heroes Of 2015...To Those Who Have Fallen & Those Who Still Burn(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.