Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) (28385 Views)

38-Year-Old Dad Defiles 4-Year-Old Daughter In Uyo, Cut Her Vagina With Scissors / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Mrevildoer(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Ma nigga grin grin grin grin

wink

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Ningi2020(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
The Bible Says Forgive and Forget.. Forgive that Old Man. The Devil Used Him..
Thats were you get it all wrong, do you think the bible talk about everything.. I pray one daft idiot will have canal knowledge of your underage daughter or sister so that you will get to know how it hurts
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
The Bible Says Forgive and Forget.. Forgive that Old Man. The Devil Used Him..
u are very stupid... The same bile says "suffereth not a with to live"
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Kingsley10000: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
I'm thankful to the Almighty for Naira Marley. Dude has subliminally made Naija folks feel less hypocritical about masturbation. I'd say it and say it again, Masturbation is a gift, if you aren't using it....you're worse than the biblical servant who buried his talents. Have you ever sat back and imagined the number of unwanted pregnancies, STIs, rapes, forced marriages, heartbreaks, financial losses that could be prevented only if folks masturbated more? There woulda been no prostittutes either. I know this, I am always awed by its realization. That's why I never fail to reach out my hands and grab my preek as a sign of appreciation to the most high. Our God makes all things perfect, but his people perish for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
African parents need to stop allowing their kids to be sent on errands by other ppl !
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Amudeneogu: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
why didn't they stone him death immediately?. It is time all hands should be on deck against rape especially that of minors, I call upon all the traditional rulers, town union presidents, women groups, NGOs and all the stakeholders to rise up against this evil menace that besieges our country. before it gets out of hand.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is that not the state where a 10 year old gave birth?

That state needs to be sanitized! The wrath of God is heavily on them. Bad news always, they are hardly in the news for anything positive hence the frequency of herdsmen' massacre.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by ada001(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
daddytime:
Who can predict how this thread will end up?

this trend would later not be attended to n pple caught would not be prosecuted........ I think
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bastard people

The real problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
And he is still playing invisible guitar angry
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
OSU

Terrible!

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by starbuck(f): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Why would I send my 4 year old to an errand of buying drugs undecided undecided
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
This one own come worst pass Ned Nwoko. Hmm....
I keep telling mothers. Every time go meet uncle, go meet brother, go meet baba... See now...kai!

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by excel101(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
I am beginning to suspect these men that this raping of kid girls or babies is done in order to renew some of their spiritual commitments.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by koyyess: 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
If it were possible to lock all the mad animals parading the streets in prison, you will hear a pin drop in another state distant from the state you are in.

This sh1t hole needs thorough cleansing.

It sad that to achieve that, blood must be shed. Some people are not fit to exist.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Gen2glitter(m): 12:18am On Aug 12, 2019
EbonyLouis:
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT SINGLE MOTHERS WENT AND GO THROUGH, BUT SINGLE MOTHERS THEMSELVES.

I want to tell you, my friends, a story of a lady - a single mother. Have I mentioned that she is an orphan?
Ok, She got impregnated by a guy who on finding out about the pregnancy, denied having anything to do with it.
Hell was let loose.
She went and hades and back.
Left alone, she had to struggle to have her baby.
From her pregnancy period, going thru her delivery and the difficulty she encountered as a new young mother whose own mother had died,
Life was hell for her.

But then, someway..
Somehow...
She survived...
Three years on.

She now has a story.
A real life story.
How everything happened.

Hello,
Have you ever read a true life story of a young Nigerian single mother before?
This is your opportunity.

The lady I'm talking about is no one else but Edith Nkolika.
She has put all her experiences in an e-book for your reading pleasure.
When you get this book, you wont be reading fiction.
Rather, you would be reading the tough life story of a young girl who was forced into motherhood by life.

Her son is 3 years old now.
This woman training this boy all alone with her petty teacher's salary is not asking you for Money.
All she needs from you is to get her book and read her true life story UNASHAMED.
It's not easy to go through what she went through and still tell these stories to the world, hence the book title; UNASHAMED.
Young girls can now read her story and avoid making the mistakes she made.
This is touching.

The e-book is #1,500.

Contact her through her facebook inbox https://www.facebook.com/edkolly.chic
Or
through
her WhatsApp on 234 08039438146

Thank you for your humanity.
Thanks for reading.

Pls....What is the ISBN of the book and the publisher?

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by kcprince: 12:24am On Aug 12, 2019
I was at the Otukpo police station when the matter was reported. The man is 50years old and the very small girl is 4 years old. The deed was done 4 days before it was reported to the police so there was no way to get doctors report. The man denied he did it and the police tried to make him say the truth. The IPO in charge said they may release him if he still does not own up as there is no way to get evidence to charge him to court. It is best to report these cases as soon as it happens.

3 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 12, 2019
He should rot in jail... Yes 100%!!!!

60 years in jail will be the mildest punishment for his wicked act!!

Omo Odun Merin pere??
16kg girl?? Kai!!!!
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 12:45am On Aug 12, 2019
Sirlins:
GOD help nigeria. ..this country is now something else. Pls where can I get a bus to accra

U can catch Accra bus at Oyinbo(coming from Ikorodu road just make a turn at Ojuelegba). But they are chasing Nigerians from Ghana. Try Yankee
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by CanadaOrBust: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2019
kcprince:
I was at the Otukpo police station when the matter was reported. The man is 50years old and the very small girl is 4 years old. The deed was done 4 days before it was reported to the police so there was no way to get doctors report. The man denied he did it and the police tried to make him say the truth. The IPO in charge said they may release him if he still does not own up as there is no way to get evidence to charge him to court. It is best to report these cases as soon as it happens.

Thanks 4 sharing (I think u r being truthful)
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Unstoppable97(m): 1:06am On Aug 12, 2019
Castration should be the next step on him , to correct and regularize is konji wave error
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by maak400: 2:17am On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
Of course it is a lie since the pig rapist bears the name
Clement Ikechukwu Ogenyi

Continue lying to urselves until you can lie no more. undecided
No mind am

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by maak400: 2:20am On Aug 12, 2019
chizzyreal:

That's a Benue man! Ogenyi is from Benue and not from any of the 5 Eastern states
But Igbos do claim that benue is part of the east.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Kilamiti: 3:43am On Aug 12, 2019
You sent a 4 years old child to buy what? Some parents are bastards. I can't even allow my kids play in my corridor without being super worried knowing how the atmosphere is already polluted with all levels of evil these days.
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by SOFTENGR: 6:09am On Aug 12, 2019
Name checkers don chop belle full for this thread. Especially the ones from South west
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by anataala: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2019
IPOB Heardmen.
0gaGist:
Clement Ikechukwu Ogenyi, a 60-year-old patent medicine dealer who allegedly defiled a 4-year-old girl in Otukpo, Benue state, narrowly escaped being lynched by an angry mob at the weekend.

DailyTrust reports that the suspect lured the minor into his room and had carnal knowledge of her after she was sent to buy Vitamin C tablets from his medicine store.

The unpleasant way which the girl walked back home prompted further probe that led to the discovery of her defilement.

Soon after the matter became public knowledge, an angry mob almost lynched the suspect as further revelations suggested that he had molested other minors in the neighbourhood in the past. Ikechukwu is now in police custody.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/60-year-old-escapes-lynching-after-defiling-4-year-old-girl-photo
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by fintol: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2019
See how Afonjas will rush to this topic

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2019
maak400:

But Igbos do claim that benue is part of the east.
And what DO YOU claim? shocked
Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Lovelife433(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2019
pvssy is to be fvck na?

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Essential(m): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2019
Biafra make who na reduce bride price na. At 50 no wife. heavy rain everyday and cold dey well well. Who na dey create beast everywhere.

Re: 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2019
Things are happening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Seizes N175m From Suspected Drug Traffickers (photos) / How Evil Lady Kidnapped Sister’s 3 Kids, Sold 2 (pictured) / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.