Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb (4560 Views)

Photo: Rivers State PDP, APC & LP Governorship Candidates Laugh & Hold Hands / Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC / Pdp Dumps Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by youngmonie: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
i wonder y most ppl like decieving demselvess
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by oge4real(f): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
Naija politics, the more you look, the less you see.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by shokpeti: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
slap1:

I still don't know why IBB is convinced he will lead Nigeria again. Are there evil forces manipulating him?

Are you just realising this?
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by apoti(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
By the time IBB campaign team comes to Minna, Enagi will say something else, that's d game of politics cool
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by efoghorjos: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
[tr]you all should read between the lines of the pdp chairman (niger state), 8 yrs rule is not ibb or is ibb alone ruled for period of time.note obj ;d also ruled for 8 yrs .
[/tr]
Please stop being funny! Who else do you know that has ruled Nigeria for 8 years? IBB has lost relevance in the political sphere of this country. He should respect his age and go to sleep so that those who have fresh ideas should take over the mantle of leadership.

We don't need recycled people to keep manipulating us in the name of governance anymore. The position of Niger state people in this matter is very obvious.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by sweet9ja: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
md4real:

Ha ha ha, i am from Niger state and i tell you, this enagi of a guy is just telling the campaign director what he wants to hear.

Forget double speak, as far as I'm concern, you may live at the hill top with the evil one, but your man is going nowhere near Aso Rock.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by sley4life(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2010
I knew IBB wz a looser. Those supporting him see nothing gud in the country
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by sley4life(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2010
IBB is always a criminal. He has lost grip. On the street of 9ja i have seen a lot of anti ibb posters. What is he stil looking for in govt hse
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by rasputinn(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2010
shokpeti:

Are you just realising this?

My bro,he needs to ask cos some actually think IBB is the one manipul;ating the evil forces
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by andyprez(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2010
Who wouldn't
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by Harus(m): 12:03am On Oct 22, 2010
''Somebody was there for 8 years but could not do anything''
Who? Was it IBB or Obasanjo?

This is purely politics. grin
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by tightfella: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2010
I dont understand the concept of greed concerning power, you ruled for almost nine years or there about, are you not ok with all you got from power? what does he want again? is he trying to make Nigeria more corrupt than she already is? does he want to register his name in the list of presidents that ruled for more than two decades? does he want Aso rock to be his family home where his sons and daughters will live forever? what more questions should I ask, oh! I forgot this question, does he want to buy Nigeria this time around? hmmn, I am beginning to wonder what manner of man is this guy? he had better take his time or else,
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2010
He wants to beat OBJ's record. Afterall OBJ is the longest serving Nigerian ruler(cummulatively).
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by NAJALYN: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
There is nothing shocking about Ibb being dumped by Pdp Niger State, his home base. He probably needs to increase the national cake to get back their support. I have said he will continue to spend & spend to no avail, because the name, Ibb stinks. He will never get any support. He will be very lucky to have 1 or 2 votes. That is how much he messed himself up. I hope he ends his day-dreaming of going back to Aso Rock soon before he runs amuck.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by snakova(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2010
Wait for the primaries. You think IBB escaped so many coup plots by mistake? Then you would see those shouting 'sai Jonathan' casting their votes the other way. Anyone remember third term agenda?
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by fabj1(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2010
grin how person won suffer us with kaki con come back with babariga come kill us? In JESUS name it can't fit work.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by MaiSuya(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2010
snakova:

Wait for the primaries. You think IBB escaped so many coup plots by mistake? Then you would see those shouting 'sai Jonathan' casting their votes the other way. Anyone remember third term agenda?

Leave them make they dey wallow for fool paradise. I'm not in anyway pro-IBB, just that I think we being a tad naive if we believe his very home state could flash the red card for the man who wielded--and continues to wield, I might add--such immense influence in the Nations polity.

Even the Enagi wey dey make mouth the other day is already softpedalling. . .

Check this out:

Enagi’s utterance, The Nation gathered, came as a rude shock to the state government and some party members, which was viewed as an affront on the former military leader, General Ibrahim Babangida.

A highly placed government official, who spoke with our correspondent in confidence yesterday, said that the party chairman was summoned to a meeting at the Tunga Low Cost Estate residence of the Acting Governor, Honourable Ahmed Ibeto on Tuesday night, where he was told that his statement was an embarrassment to the state

A sober Enagi at the meeting claimed that the media misrepresented him and thus was given one week to retract the statement.

A source who would not be named said: “The Chairman has been given till next week to address a press conference to clear his position. The fact is that we recognize President Goodluck Jonathan as our President now, but for 2011 general elections, we have General Babangida, who is an aspirant for the PDP presidential ticket for the 2011 elections and we stand by him.”

It was also gathered that another group in the party, called “IBB for 2011” has concluded plan to storm the party secretariat at an undisclosed date to demand for the resignation of the chairman over his utterance, saying he was trying to impose his personal views on the party

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/politics/16859.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowd At Apc Mega Rally In Osogbo Refuses To Use Umrella In The Rain / Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? / Buhari Certificate FRAUD: What Is Your Take On The Principal's Comment(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.