Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account (14522 Views)

Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account / Twitter unverifies VP Yemi Osinbajo’s account after being hacked. Photos / BREAKING: Vice President Osinbajo’s Account Crashes (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by globalresource: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
IamSoProlific:
What church in Nigeria genuinely accepts guys on dread coming to worship with them, I'm currently on dread and I am not happy that I no longer go to church (I quit the one I was attending because of how they stare at me while in church), and I'm not ready to cut the dread either.

Recommend an unjudgemental bible believing church for a homie please....

Christ Embassy
Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by timi0103(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2019
IamSoProlific:
What church in Nigeria genuinely accepts guys on dread coming to worship with them, I'm currently on dread and I am not happy that I no longer go to church (I quit the one I was attending because of how they stare at me while in church), and I'm not ready to cut the dread either.

House on the rock
Living faith church (winners chapel)
Christy embassy
Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by Topmaike007(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
NaijaFutbol:
Minister of Condolences!
you guys are hard to please, if something go wrong and presidency fails to condole you guys will be the first to start comparing him to Trump

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by Lexusgs430: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
chukslawrence:

Ask Donald Trump

Different levels........

Trump communicates effectively through tweets....... He does all his aproko on twitter......

What can oshibajo crash, other than an helicopter..........

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by chukslawrence(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Different levels........

Trump communicates effectively through tweets....... He does all his aproko on twitter......

What can oshibajo crash, other than an helicopter..........
Funny but truth.
Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by NaijaFutbol: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
you guys are hard to please, if something go wrong and presidency fails to condole you guys will be the first to start comparing him to Trump

Just stating the fact...somehow his most prominent activity is paying condolence visits and accompanying the visits with professional photo ops.
Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by kelvinovie25(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Bro cus they stare doesn't mean u should stop attending, why care what they even think, just go serve and worship your God in truth and in spirit, besides their judging shouldn't affect your relationship with God. Only God judge
Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by Ikpeazukerosene: 1:57am On Aug 12, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

You're a goat

Did he mention your name or why is guilt eating you up?
Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by DimIsaac10(m): 4:40am On Aug 12, 2019
He don go lobby am
Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by itswell10: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by dangoteinlaw: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2019
Printerscanner:

That is Donald Trump's official office.
savage response lol. they don't know how Donald trump also known as the commander-in-tweet almost caused 3rd world war via twitter lol

Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by Performanking(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2019
So when is he announcing on Twitter that he is running for President ? Not to early to start campaigning......
Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by ken6488(m): 8:58am On Aug 12, 2019
grin Pray osibanjo don't visit you
Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by OLUWABIG(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Go to Apostle Joshua Selmans church
Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by IamSoProlific: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Go to Apostle Joshua Selmans church

Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by mceze(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
bulletproofmonk:

A careless tweet from Trump can send stock prices crashing. Go figure!

No mention Lion for cat matter...
Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by Rigel95(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Go to Living Faith Church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Restores, Verifies Osinbajo’s Account by glowingflame7: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Cele na, where else? Or you are being judgemental too? Itchy ears them. You can also look for church to smoke igbo without judgemental people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub / INEC May Use Body Odour For Voter Verification In Future Polls – Yakubu / Igboho Denies Plan To Attack Alake Of Egbaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.