Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Please Help Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help Out (802 Views)

I Have 195k To Invest Online, Who Can Help Out / Is Covid-19 Loan Real? I Just Received This Message . Please Help Out / I Want To Buy Things From Aliexpress, Who Can Help Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Out by perrybrain(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hello fellow nairalanders, please can some help educate me on WHAT AND WHAT it takes to be a bet9ja agent...... Having a betting shop
Re: Please Help Out by Odetokun3(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Try and check down their website for down down. U go see the link to click and get info as well.

U can try other bets like Access bet too. Those ones has lesser policies than bet9ja for now
Re: Please Help Out by perrybrain(m): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
Odetokun3:
Try and check down their website for down down. U go see the link to click and get info as well.

U can try other bets like Access bet too. Those ones has lesser policies than bet9ja for now

This my first time hearing about Access bet.
Can you be kind enough to educate me more on it, please
Re: Please Help Out by Odetokun3(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2019
perrybrain:

This my first time hearing about Access bet.
Can you be kind enough to educate me more on it, please

Access bet is not too new buh it's also moving very fast to be competing with bet9ja. Even some states never get mega agent and that's ba good potential for someone that have interest in the business. With the little I know, most of the initial expenses of ur new shop will be on them but the major thing they always care for is that u should get a big shop very close to a bet9ja big shop. Your own shop should be big enough to ensure that a large space of it can be used to show live matches. And customer base will not really be ur problem that way. Let's WhatsApp 0706. I can assist with little findings and specific ones

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hiring Article Writers...looking Forward To Your Applications / Investors Needed At Kedi Healthcare Company / Own A 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibeju Lekki With N50,000!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.