Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. (12331 Views)

Nigeria Customs Shortlists 162,399 Candidates For Aptitude Test / Nigeria Police Release Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test / KSCOE GIDAN WAYA Shotlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by mRlewizy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kindly check your mail

kingso2255:

Please I am yet to print my slip
Can someone help me with the link to print my slip.
Only got text message.
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by SAINT0555(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hello here..

If you applied for any position in the just concluded waec recruitment and you got a notification mail in either your inbox or spam in your email box, kindly check your spam messages now cos the venue and time of the CBT aptitude test has been communicated.

Please anyone with a clue to the aptitude test should not hesitate to drop it here. Thanks .. Best of luck to every applicant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by mRlewizy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Success ahead of you broo

[Aquote author=SAINT0555 post=81292555]Hello here..

If you applied for any position in the just concluded waec recruitment and you got a notification mail in either your inbox or spam in your email box, kindly check your spam messages now cos the venue and time of the CBT aptitude test has been communicated.

Please anyone with a clue to the aptitude test should not hesitate to drop it here. Thanks .. Best of luck to every applicant.

[/quote]
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by Topesing(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2019
kingso2255:

Please I am yet to print my slip
Can someone help me with the link to print my slip.
Only got text message.
check your email spam box
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by faizsanusi(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Please, does any of you guys who got invites have a master's degree ?

1 Like

Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by Omoluwabiifeoluwa(m): 7:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Everyone of them has a master's degree, some are even with p.hd- in-view.

1 Like

Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by aircom(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Omoluwabiifeoluwa:
Everyone of them has a master's degree, some are even with p.hd- in-view.

What makes you think so? Was masters stated clearly as a requirement?
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by Omoluwabiifeoluwa(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2019
aircom:

. Please ask everyone that was invited for their qualifications and see that my position is absolutely correct sir. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by Omoluwabiifeoluwa(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2019
aircom:

pls do ask anyone that applied particularly as subject officers (ARII) and was invited for their qualifications and see that my position is absolutely correct. Thanks
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by ken40002003: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2019
any enugu applicant here coming from imo state?
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by phyktor(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Omoluwabiifeoluwa:
pls do ask anyone that applied particularly as subject officers (ARII) and was invited for their qualifications and see that my position is absolutely correct. Thanks
peeps that were invited how true is this claim?
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by Udsmitho(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Vincentosa:

Congrats. I hope it doesn't turn out to be like that of nnpc. After we prepared so hard only to see that the questions were actually very cheap but never prepared for those ones. Anyways, good past questions on this matter can help to streamline our preparation like these verbal reasoning, logical, etc pls by very cheap,wat sort of questioms did u meet in d nnpc own . am just curious bro

pls,
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by neoclassical: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
aircom:

I can corroborate with his assertion. I have Bsc (Economics) and Msc (Economics). And I got invite for Asst. Registrar II, Economics. I don't know about others though.
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by bzee01(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
pls does any one have their past questions??, pls if you have kindly reply me. Also who is taking the CBT in kaduna??
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by Niji4real2072: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hi everybody, I was called for a WAEC cbt aptitude test scheduled in ogba Lagos at 8am TOMORROW SATURDAY. On the road now to Lagos. Wish me luck.
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by mRlewizy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Success brooo and mercy journey

Niji4real2072:
Hi everybody, I was called for a WAEC cbt aptitude test scheduled in ogba Lagos at 8am TOMORROW SATURDAY. On the road now to Lagos. Wish me luck.
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by ALLIBOY: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hello everyone

For those of us that got d invite via mail and sms kindly share what is it we are suppose to come with. I only got sms.

Venue is Ogba ikeja
11am.
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by mRlewizy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
You need come with an attachment via the mail sent

ALLIBOY:
Hello everyone

For those of us that got d invite via mail and sms kindly share what is it we are suppose to come with. I only got sms.

Venue is Ogba ikeja
11am.
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by timoadek(m): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
I just arrived at Ibadan now
Trying to locate the venue.
We wish ourselves best of luck.
Pls dont hesitate to release any clue to the exam.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by mRlewizy(m): 5:42am On Aug 17, 2019
Good Morning Successful folks, My Thought and prayers with you in this exam. My we all come back here with Good news.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by massinola(m): 5:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Napsterworld:
What about assistant registrar ii (Geography), have anyone gotten invite
I got
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by Vincentosa: 6:03am On Aug 17, 2019
massinola:

I got

All the best to us all. Cheers
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by dhope: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2019
pls who knows or can confirm if calculator would be allowed for the test?
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by tunwumi: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2019
please do you have a sample of the past question plea send to Tunwummi@gmail.com

usually calculator is not allowed.

dhope:
pls who knows or can confirm if calculator would be allowed for the test?
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by tunwumi: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Please help with test format or past question. tunwummi@gmail.com

Topesing:
check your email spam box
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by tunwumi: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2019
molybdenum0012:

Thank you bro. I have created a group for this so we can share info.

Kindly click the link below to join the group.

https:///JQ1YtkD87uPCjqcdTtvrON

can you join me :
zero eight zero thirty-four eighty-one fifty-two twenty-nine
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by Vincentosa: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Done so since 11:45am. Abuja.
The test went well and I hope it was calm at your ends?
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by mRlewizy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
All thanks to God for the journey thus far, benin test centre all went well. My hope is soly on God's mercy.

Thank God and a successful one to everyone.
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by Omoluwabiifeoluwa(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
tunwumi:
Please help with test format or past question. tunwummi@gmail.com

kindly forward that to me also. omoluwabiisrael@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by mRlewizy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Omoluwabiifeoluwa:
kindly forward that to me also. omoluwabiisrael@gmail.com . Thanks

Are they still conducting test for another batch?
Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by Senatordeproff: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
To a large extent, I agree with you because I am PhD in-view plus others I saw at my centre were either masters holders or PhD in-view or Msc in view
Omoluwabiifeoluwa:

1 Like

Re: 2019 WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. by solonnachi: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
The exams no be here oo. We just hope and trust God for the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Vacancies In Nigeria / Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Why Degree Dependence Is A Bad Idea Especially In Developing Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.