Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) (21059 Views)

Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) / Train Derails In A Forest In Kwara, Passengers Stranded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by chloride6: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Mutemenot:
Let transport companies exchange passengers jeje. Those coming from Lagos hand over their passengers to those coming from east vice versa

Sense will not kill you

grin
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Abeg go sleep. Why Goodluck sef do like mumu?

my brother no be u talk am oo
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Every day bad news
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2019
darfay:
Sorry but there is nothing like isoko Bridge? Where exactly was this?

Poor journalism

My brother, see me see wahala. In my many years of travelling the entire south south, I have never come across the name isoko-benin expressway.

1 Like

Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by Dgoz(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2019
karnivorous:
where is isoko benin lagos express road?
I passed through this spot yesterday coming from Onitsha heading to Lagos. Spent close to 3 hours there before we were free of the gridlock. But it is particularly worse for those heading to Benin from Lagos cos it happened on their side of the road.
The only reason it affected us going to Lagos was that vehicles are taking one way, it was 5 lanes heading to Benin, while just 1 lane for those going to Lagos but it was being controlled by army personnel.
And for those asking where the road is or where the accident happened, if you are heading to Lagos from Benin, it is just after Okada junction

1 Like

Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by novexme(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2019
[quote that since Saturday when the incident started, the relevant authorities have not come to their aid.]

that's Nigeria for you. relevant authorities abandoning their responsibilities since 1960. Abeg check my signature i wont abandon you jare.
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2019
Metrixnews:
Passengers along the popular Isoko-Benin-Lagos expressway have been held in the traffic gridlock following the blockage of the road by two trailers carrying alcoholic drinks who fell beside the Isoko bridge on Saturday.

In an interview with ABN TV, some of the angry commuters along the axis expressed disappointment that since Saturday when the incident started, the relevant authorities have not come to their aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwMrKtor0xc

One of the passengers who gave his name as Akin said he has been in the gridlock for six hours without any movement.

READ MORE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/08/passengers-stranded-as-trailers-fell-along-isoko-benin-lagos-expressway-photosvideo/

Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway? Where that one de abeg? Abi na u construct d road? Which kind lie b this one early this morning?
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2019
Dgoz:

I passed through this spot yesterday coming from Onitsha heading to Lagos. Spent close to 3 hours there before we were free of the gridlock. But it is particularly worse for those heading to Benin from Lagos cos it happened on their side of the road.
The only reason it affected us going to Lagos was that vehicles are taking one way, it was 5 lanes heading to Benin, while just 1 lane for those going to Lagos but it was being controlled by army personnel.
And for those asking where the road is or where the accident happened, if you are heading to Lagos from Benin, it is just after Okada junction

Seems u didn't understand d question d guy asked.

"where is isoko benin lagos express road?"

1 Like

Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by sammhi(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2019
UBGG:

"The reason why anyone can be successful with Global Wealthz is because of the flexibility and small fee attached to it. Only N1000 and you are on your way to earnings millions"

LMAO! This country ehn!!!
Only a fool and the gullible will expect to reap millions with a thousand naira.
Do U notice that big men and educated people don't play bet or whatever?
Akin Alabi is owner of Nairabet but I can bet you he has never play lottery all his life . Ditto for others who own these legalised fraud companies .
The real winners are the owners of the companies ...
The one you advertise is even worse ..it is a big scam
Only a fool will fall for your scam
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by Upton: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Dgoz:

There is nothing like Isoko-Benin-Lagos expressway. Unless the accident happened along that siluko road stretch that ended just after Okada along Benin Sagamu express road.
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Why always bad news in Nigeria? Who we offend?

Because you decided to be negative.
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
So these vehicles still dey this road
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
The driver was impatience, that loss could have been avoided.
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by Ekpekus(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
The blogger even get mind to use the word "popular' for road wey nor dey exist..
There is nothing like Isoko-Benin Express way.. intact Isoko nor connect Benin directly.
Wack Bloggerism embarassed
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Cha E
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Cosco,hmm the drivers must have pilfered some drink. wink

Isoko eh, hmm .
Re: Trailers Fell Along Isoko-Benin-Lagos Expressway, Passengers Stranded (Photos) by Infinityk: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
Timmyprox:

Relevant authorities dancing "soapy"
Call helicopter na
Guy, how u see my topics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / Flood Sacks Ugwueke, Abia Community, 500 People Displaced (Photos) / Saudi Cancels Visa Of Air Peace's 264 Passengers After Arriving In Jeddah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.