Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos (48395 Views)

BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit At The Eviction Night (Photos) / Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by Maj196(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2019
Who dem comot angry
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by valda9: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2019
winning ready today
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by yusufhaji(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Please who did they evict?
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by dalass(f): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2019
grin As usual grin
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by yusufhaji(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2019
dalass:
grin As usual grin
How?
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2019
Is it his own? NO!
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by BrutusOj(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2019
seunfly:

Yes u are right, he has now turn to model for designers, I guess they pay him for that now. However we don't know the name of his designer, this has defeated this model thing in my own opinion.
if the pic is on Instagram, he will definitely tag the designer.
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by cybriz82(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2019
See as person b like naruto
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by wonder233: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2019
True... I agree with you
englishmart:
Not a good dresser.
Just an obsessed one.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Ebuka has a nice physique. He's an epitome of pulchritude
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by stunning4real: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=deepwater post=81173288]

He gives out or give back
He is not the owner
Usually design house contract manage the clothing of people like this.

In another parlance
He is living mannequin [/quote] that is the word.
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by HMarshal(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2019
Checkout this bbq spot just 1000�� If u are in Ibadan & tank me later

Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by dannielight(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2019
Designers be running after Ebuka like the ball... grin
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by jeyselassie(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2019
Define fashion in one word- ebuka
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by WER73: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2019
HELLO EVERYONE..SEASON IS HERE AGAIN FOR STRONG MINDERS..WE ARE BACK TO MAKE THOSE WHO BELIEVE HAPPY..NEVER YOU BE A VICTIM OF SCAMMERS..HERE IS YOUR WINNING SOURCE..NO SCAM..100% SURE WINNING..TESTED AND TRUSTED..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..PLEASE NO PAYMENT AFTER..WE NEED ONLY 20 PEOPLE WHO IS INTERESTED..INBOX AND SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR NEXT GAME..CALL OR WHATSAPP
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by Kaynnedy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
I'm equally here to know o, not the outfit
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by henryhemon(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Was there an eviction last night? You lots lie through your teeth.
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by Dreew(f): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
He can't wear his native attire and still look good. It's agbada or nothing.
Re: BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos by Successstein1: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please follow this link and like the subsequent post..Doing so will help me win a competition . Thank you in advance

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lOMkwF_Af/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" / Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) / Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.