Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Sold - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold (14909 Views)

Neatly Used First body Kia Sedona For Sale @ 480k / LAGOS: Evergreen Peugeot 406 Prestige (manual Gear) For Sale #480k (09091629109) / Used Golf 3 Automatic For Sale@480k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Dominion191:

I WILL REFUND YOU YOUR MONEY ON TUESDAY because an offline will buy it for 650k on MONDAY.

You said you are selling the car to add money and buy your wife a car, sounded like my delay in coming will make me lose this wonderful deal you offered me.

Out of trust that you are a doctor and likely a reasonable person I sent you the money you demanded before the car will be sent to me . I obliged you the 50% payments.

You used my money to buy gear box for your honda so you can sell at a premium.

That wasnt enough, you made me incur extra cost to charter a vehicle with 2 mopol to warri.

You ended up insulting me and telling you will sue me for defamation of character.

Should I explain the meaning of obtaining by false pretence to you.

2 Likes

Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
can every one please stop posting. crestedaguiyi please call me I have spoken to the op

Ok bro
Re: Sold by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
spacofadan:

Fact is, dude has intention to scam. Fact!

FACT!!!!!!!!
Re: Sold by Mayor555(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
can every one please stop posting. crestedaguiyi please call me I have spoken to the op

But boss, this man did really bad. The buyer was in Warri today and couldn't even see the car.... That's very bad!
He told him to come to Warri, he didn't even show up....
At least the buyer should've seen the car.....
Re: Sold by Jacobx007: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Sold by Jacobx007: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
No one will stop posting until the OP does the needful

4 Likes

Re: Sold by Jacobx007: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
The Siena was chartered to and from warri for 30k.

I have been informed that the op is in oghara and not warri. The money was withdrawn through atm in Abraka.

Don't worry guy, as long as am alive this guy must pay you back every penny u spent in this useless deal, just furnish me with the account number u transferred the money to, the good thing is that u didn't pay cash
Re: Sold by Jacobx007: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
The OP stylishly changed the name of the thread completely, so as not to attract more reactions, your plan will fail
Re: Sold by dannybrasky(m): 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
U are wrong! Dont! Just dont!

Jacobx007:

I suspect you are an accomplice
Re: Sold by Jacobx007: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
dannybrasky:
U are wrong! Dont! Just dont!

Ok, I withdraw my statement, with an apology please to Mr GAZZUZZ

2 Likes

Re: Sold by Asquare84(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Heading back

Sorry for the lost please
Re: Sold by ehissi(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
The Siena was chartered to and from warri for 30k.

I have been informed that the op is in oghara and not warri. The money was withdrawn through atm in Abraka.

What's going on? Has our high ranking aide returned the money? Delivered the car or has he sued for defamation with special support from Govenor Okowa.....

Abeg give us update before the guy cross border enter togo.....
Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
ehissi:

What's going on? Has our high ranking aide returned the money? Delivered the car or has he sued for defamation with special support from Govenor Okowa.....

Abeg give us update before the guy cross border enter togo.....

GAZZUZ is mediating between me and the op.

i have been asked to wait till close of business on Tuesday

2 Likes

Re: Sold by ehissi(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

GAZZUZ is mediating between me and the op.

i have been asked to wait till close of business on Tuesday

Me know quite well that only a confused fellow whey no know Govenor okowa will brag like he/she/it just did on Nairaland.....

Close of Business on Tuesday it is then.....
Re: Sold by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2019
we were making progress , but for some reason Dominion191 stopped taking my calls or returning them.

As much as i want to believe he is not a scammer, he has left me with a lot of doubts.

crestedaguiyi I really hopped this could be solved maturely behind the scenes but my hands are tied at the moment.

Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
we were making progress , but for some reason Dominion191 stopped taking my calls or returning them.

As much as i want to believe he is not a scammer, he has left me with a lot of doubts.

crestedaguiyi I really hopped this could be solved maturely behind the scenes but my hands are tied at the moment.

Thanks for the effort bro.

I appreciate.
Re: Sold by crestedaguiyi: 7:32am On Aug 20, 2019
2177617405 Zenith Bank - the account number I paid into

07039089349 litus- the op second phone number

Account name or apps real name-

Litus Yerinbosetamarakami ganagana
Re: Sold by Jacobx007: 7:49am On Aug 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

See what I was talking about?
Re: Sold by bigx(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I expected this.
Scammers always want to apply delay tactics to buy time and cover their tracks.
From registering an account just a few days ago to the ridiculous price of the vehicle everything about the dominion guy seems off.

You shouldn't have gotten yourself involved in this.

@crestedaguiyi make sure you get the guy and hurt him in a way that he'd never think of being stupid in his life again. That's how I'd deal with anyone who plays with my money, I don't steal it so nobody would steal it from me and go free.

1 Like

Re: Sold by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2019
From the onset, it's all evident his intention is to scam people. He wanted even more than one person to deposit money for the vehicle, reason he was still advertising after the first deposit.

That guy should never go free

1 Like

Re: Sold by Dominion191: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2019
bigx:

I expected this.
Scammers always want to apply delay tactics to buy time and cover their tracks.
From registering an account just a few days ago to the ridiculous price of the vehicle everything about the dominion guy seems off.

You shouldn't have gotten yourself involved in this.

@crestedaguiyi make sure you get the guy and hurt him in a way that he'd never think of being stupid in his life again. That's how I'd deal with anyone who plays with my money, I don't steal it so nobody would steal it from me and go free.
listen to yourself, mr adviser, your type are even the ones scamming for a living
Re: Sold by Dominion191: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Jacobx007:

See what I was talking about?
I knew before now, you had no better thing doing.
Re: Sold by Dominion191: 8:14am On Aug 20, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

Thanks for the effort bro.

I appreciate.
I appreciate also bro. It is not easy for one out of a thousand to stand for peace and unity. I and crested is speaking
Re: Sold by IPOBrep: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Dominion191:

I appreciate also bro. It is not easy for one out of a thousand to stand for peace and unity. I and crested is speaking

Dont be silly, you are not taking your calls or replying sms yet you tell nairalanders we are talking
Re: Sold by Jacobx007: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2019
Dominion191:

I knew before now, you had no better thing doing.
I will show you I don't have anything doing very soon, u don't know who you are dealing with, I don't have to prove anything to you now
Re: Sold by Jacobx007: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2019
IPOBrep:

Dont be silly, you are not taking your calls or replying sms yet you tell nairalanders we are talking
Why are you not taking this issue serious?
Re: Sold by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2019
end of Tuesday..
here we come

@ baba Gee, I seriously doubt if this guy is not a scam...
I know it is right to give someone the benefit of the doubt. . but one law still and always holds in Nigeria, save some metaphysical occurrences....

* When a deal is too good to be true, it actually is! *

Now he is giving us his address to come and look for him because he knows that most of us are not warri based!

now, why didn't he give crested the address when he was in warri?

to be candid, if this guy actually turns out to be affilated to the governor AND he is not one of the governors lowest ranking touts then I will be truly surprised....

a governor's aid that needs Peters money to pay Paul?

Bro that's MMM.... all that needs to be done is to go viral with the details of the transactions and the claims of being a governor's aid.... twitter, instagram, fb, whatsapp, NAIRALAND etc.....

the governor will be interested in knowing this person that is trying to make him. look like a chronic debtor.....
getting justice in this case is not a biggie....
heck, one can even link u up with some badass efcc officials....

it's quite simple actually!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sold by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2019
Dominion191:

if u know what's that good and acceptable thing, you will just refund the money.....

anyways as for me, I cannot cry more than the bereaved.....
once crested is ready to collect his money, guy u will give him and pay for logistics involved in the recovery.....

it's as simple as ABC....
u have been shouting sue sue....
that one takes time and can be influenced.....
there are several other ways to collect the money legitimately without going to court.....

ur posts here are enough proof to dish out enough justice....
Re: Sold by bigx(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2019
Dominion191:
listen to yourself, mr adviser, your type are even the ones scamming for a living

Go and pay the man + the money he wasted coming to "pick his car". You're lucky he's taking it lightly with you. Try it with me you won't have Internet access to type this nonsense.
Re: Sold by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Tuesday loading....
crested I hope u have given him your account numbers?
give him at least 2 account numbers, so there will be no excuse....

End of Tuesday loading
Re: Sold by Dominion191: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
end of Tuesday..
here we come

@ baba Gee, I seriously doubt if this guy is not a scam...
I know it is right to give someone the benefit of the doubt. . but one law still and always holds in Nigeria, save some metaphysical occurrences....

* When a deal is too good to be true, it actually is! *

Now he is giving us his address to come and look for him because he knows that most of us are not warri based!

now, why didn't he give crested the address when he was in warri?

to be candid, if this guy actually turns out to be affilated to the governor AND he is not one of the governors lowest ranking touts then I will be truly surprised....

a governor's aid that needs Peters money to pay Paul?

Bro that's MMM.... all that needs to be done is to go viral with the details of the transactions and the claims of being a governor's aid.... twitter, instagram, fb, whatsapp, NAIRALAND etc.....

the governor will be interested in knowing this person that is trying to make him. look like a chronic debtor.....
getting justice in this case is not a biggie....
heck, one can even link u up with some badass efcc officials....

it's quite simple actually!!!
viral you said, and i should run abode, right?... A Governor interested in a 480k deal? Are you even sleeping in this country...who is scamming who here, a scammer will have no time to even reply you here, even who is involved at the moment does not take things as complicated as you guys are doing... I do not need to give any details anymore, just me and the person is ok

Leaping before thinking is dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Popular Platform For Naija To Sell Cars Quickly And At No Cost Is Carmart.ng / 2002 Toyota Tacoma-SWEET And MINT--Pre-ordered By Hu$tler Of Nairaland**DELIVER* / Buy This Ride!!!! 2018 Ferrari Spider488 On Sale For #190m!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.