Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi (1781 Views)

Jonathan Government Used Bullion Vans To Move N67.2bn From CBN (Throwback] / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Ogagist3: 1:28am On Aug 12, 2019
Timi Frank, the former deputy national secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC)? called on imams, pastors and traditional rulers to beg former President Goodluck Jonathan for forgiveness as he revealed how he alongside others fabricated lies to sabotage his government.

Lamenting over the insecurity witnessed across the country, the former APC spokesperson disclosed that he has personally asked the former Nigerian leader for forgiveness.

I call on Nigerians that we should beg former President Goodluck Jonathan for wrongly voted him out and sabotaged his government.

I must confess that as an APC figure in 2015, we fabricated many lies against Jonathan, though I have publicly apologised to him but other Nigerians, especially the pastors, Imams, traditional rulers and other opinion leaders should beg for forgiveness too,” he said.

It is obvious now that insecurity in our nation has gone out of hand. The challenge was limited to a zone under Goodluck Jonathan but presently no state, including General Buhari’s home state is secured.

Questioning the Buhari-led government on the whereabouts of the $1 billion withdrawn from the excess crude account (ECA) to fight insecurity, Timi Frank admitted the entrenchment of democracy and rule of law in Jonathan's administration.

Under Jonathan, Nigerians abroad were relocating back home but under Buhari Nigerians are running away. Under Jonathan Nigerians are respected all over the world but that has since gone under Buhari.

Under Jonathan Nigerians were crying in tears but now Nigerians are crying in blood. Under Jonathan, there was freedom of speech but that has long gone under the APC administration.

Under Jonathan, poverty, hunger and unemployment were not as bad as it is today. Under Jonathan Nigeria was a unitedunited Nation but sentiments have taken over now.

As it is now, all the institutions of government that were working well under Jonathan have all been blackmailed and politicised.

So, I call on others who betrayed Jonathan to come out publicly and apologise to him. I also use this opportunity to appeal to former President Jonathan to forgive Nigerians and bless the Nation against the evils that have pervaded the land" he added.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/12/we-fabricated-lies-to-sabotage-jonathans-government-ex-apc-spokesperson-timi-frank/

2 Likes

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Ogagist3: 1:29am On Aug 12, 2019
shocked
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by olahajayi(m): 2:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Ogagist3:
shocked
Na wa for you o, na you be OP yet you still dey drag FTC.
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Ogagist3: 3:10am On Aug 12, 2019
shocked
olahajayi:

Na wa for you o, na you be OP yet you still dey drag FTC.
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by helinues: 5:22am On Aug 12, 2019
undecided

No soup to lick.. Mouth dry
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2019
When money was moving from govt coffers to politicians bank accounts what did he do? When his cabinet members were stealing our common wealth what the fvck did he do? Didn't he defend them? Oga Jona is the most clueless president Nigeria ever. Infact every administration hv it's own program of wickedness to offer Nigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by emilas1979(m): 5:56am On Aug 12, 2019
What is GMB doing about the monumental stealing he is supervising.
Please just shaaaaraaap
dirtydiva:
When money was moving from govt coffers to politicians bank accounts what did he do? When his cabinet members were stealing our common wealth what the fvck did he do? Didn't he defend them? Oga Jona is the most clueless president Nigeria ever. Infact every administration hv it's own program of wickedness to offer Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Onyi4live(m): 5:57am On Aug 12, 2019
You have been forgiven, go and sin no more
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Miner13: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2019
whether revelation, restitution, revolution or forgiveness.drummer is beating the drum let dance together
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by netpro(m): 6:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Timi Frank is extremely hungry. He will say and do Anything for an opportunity to refill his empty feeding bottle.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by netpro(m): 6:19am On Aug 12, 2019
With the hope of eating the crumbs from Atiku's table gone, Timi is displaying his dance steps to the next big criminal in the room. I just hope Jonathan will hear and answer his calls.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by KahlDrogo(m): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2019
netpro:
Timi Frank is extremely hungry. He will say and do Anything for an opportunity to refill his empty feeding bottle.
He will remain hungry for a very long time to come. grin grin

I am not sure Alcamarooni, the defeated iPods God has any more dollars to spare. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Abdul05: 6:25am On Aug 12, 2019
Maybe, Timi frank is on drug that has some bad side effects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by netpro(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2019
KahlDrogo:

I am not sure Alcamarooni, the defeated iPods God has any more dollars to spare.
grin

Timi self is not hopeful on Atiku again. He is shifting to Jonathan. That is why he is offering an unsolicited apologies.

His only asset "former deputy national secretary of APC" can't even buy him a loaf of bread.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by martin123: 6:43am On Aug 12, 2019
Really ?
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by ngadaAwo: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2019
KahlDrogo:

I am not sure Alcamarooni, the defeated iPods God has any more dollars to spare. grin
no doubt you're omenkalives grin grin
. welcome back bleh

2 Likes

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by JusticeSeeker: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2019
This man's way of seeking relevance is unbecoming. I call for a psychiatric test on him. May be he sniffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Commentor: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2019
Bush baby.
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2019
emilas1979:
What is GMB doing about the monumental stealing he is supervising.
Please just shaaaaraaap
Easy bro,
I m not a fan of dat fool in Aso Rock but I will not in clear mind see Jonathan as saint because he made criminals billionaires during his regime

1 Like

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2019
dirtydiva:
You lack sense ,if I tell you the kind of corruption going on in this regime??
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2019
Abdul05:
Maybe, Timi frank is on drug that has some bad side effects.
Eya,ur mumu too much
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2019
dirtydiva:
Easy bro,
I m not a fan of dat fool in Aso Rock but I will not in clear mind see Jonathan as saint because he made criminals billionaires during his regime
Go to ministries in Abj Permanent secretary moves money in cash,likewise DFA
COrruption is just too much in this regime
Imagine NDIC selling jobs for 4m
NARSDA selling theirs for #1.5
Prisons and other paramilitary selling job slots from 300k
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2019
otuekong1:

Go to ministries in Abj Permanent secretary moves money in cash,likewise DFA
COrruption is just too much in this regime
Imagine NDIC selling jobs for 4m
NARSDA selling theirs for #1.5
Prisons and other paramilitary selling job slots from 300k
like I said in one of the topic on corruption in Nigeria, I made mention of each administration modifying their own style of corruption with captains to drive the selfish desire. If you expect corruption to die off in ds country my brother you will not unless you have to commit manslaughter because some are willing to lay down their life than to return what dey stole from the county. China executes corrupt criminals in their country but try it in Nigeria it bcoms witchhunting
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Rapmoney(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2019
It's no news. We know.
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 12, 2019
dirtydiva:
like I said in one of the topic on corruption in Nigeria, I made mention of each administration modifying their own style of corruption with captains to drive the selfish desire. If you expect corruption to die off in ds country my brother you will not unless you have to commit manslaughter because some are willing to lay down their life than to return what dey stole from the county. China executes corrupt criminals in their country but try it in Nigeria it bcoms witchhunting
Yes because this regime hardly persecute corrupt APC OR Fulani muslimS
A case study is Munir Gwarzo of SEC and NHIS for ES
THERE ARE WHOLE LOTS OF OTHERS
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by izombie(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2019
dirtydiva:
Easy bro,
don't you guys get it? Nobody is saying jonathan was a saint but his administration was better to nigerians than what we are witnessing now. Are you not awake? Do you not see what is happening in nigeria now? Check the points timi made up there and tell yourself the truth. Gej was not good but buhari has been a disaster.

1 Like

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Printerscanner: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2019
Yes, he is talking about Bayelsa chapter of the party which he(Timi) is part of.

But, are the below reports also lies?

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by bigpicture001: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2019
dirtydiva:
Easy bro,

Criminals like who...?
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Printerscanner: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2019
bigpicture001:

Criminals like who...?

Government Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Asari Dokuboh, John Boyloaf and made you yourself a poor church rat using free MB to defend looters. Your free MB will soon finish and you will be out of here.

1 Like

Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2019
bigpicture001:

Criminals like who...?
Tompolo, Dokubo, Emami Ayiri, Alison Madueke, 1st Lady Godswill Akpabio etc... I don't remember the names of those from the North and SW region who worked under his regime
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by bigpicture001: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2019
Printerscanner:

Government Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Asari Dokuboh, John Boyloaf and made you yourself a poor church rat using free MB to defend looters. Your free MB will soon finish and you will be out of here.

First..ur not wrong..but again ur not well informed on that....

It's goodluck's mediated peace btw militant nd the FG dt eventually settled that region..but mind u..yar'adua..gave him orders to go calm his people cuz national revenue was fast draining....

Again..the pact he had with them requires that they b d ones in charge of security of the creeks..dt was implemented..with contracts that mks security good in the region..at dt time..these guys u mentioned helped FG even arrest new gang of militants....dts the full story...

On the free data issue...only kids go after promos nd free data..i hv been on one month subscription for data for a consecutive 12 years...

So know ur class
Re: We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 12, 2019
izombie:
don't you guys get it? Nobody is saying jonathan was a saint but his administration was better to nigerians than what we are witnessing now. Are you not awake? Do you not see what is happening in nigeria now? Check the points timi made up there and tell yourself the truth. Gej was not good but buhari has been a disaster.
thats what I m saying but someone is trying to make it look as if Jonathan was a saint even though he is better that fool in Daura, yes Nigerians were crying tears under the ex president to compare now that blood don soak people handkerchief but let's bear in mind that both of them contributed to our sufferings now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. / VIDEO: Kogi PDP Candidate, Musa Wada, In Sex Scandal? / RANKING NIGERIAN Governors for March. Top 5 Bottom 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.