Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Baby Shower Is An Invitation To Witches – Counsellor Charlotte Oduro - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baby Shower Is An Invitation To Witches – Counsellor Charlotte Oduro (419 Views)

Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? / Counsellor Lutterodt: "Man Who Fails To Give His Woman Orgasm Will Go To Hell" / Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Shower Is An Invitation To Witches – Counsellor Charlotte Oduro by rgaryjnr(f): 1:29am On Aug 12, 2019
Controversial Ghanaian relationship counsellor, Charlotte Oduro has made claims of baby showers being an invitation to witches..

click the link below to read more
https://www.naijaofficial.com/baby-shower-is-an-invitation-to-witches-counsellor-charlotte-oduro/

Re: Baby Shower Is An Invitation To Witches – Counsellor Charlotte Oduro by CanadaOrBust: 1:31am On Aug 12, 2019
Here’s the entire thing. No need to click:

Controversial Ghanaian relationship counsellor, Charlotte Oduro has made claims of baby showers being an invitation to witches..

Speaking in an interview on Asempa FM, Charlotte alleged that Africans are copying foreign things and living their lives like God doesn’t exist again.

“When ladies marry these days they do not think about prayer. They think about the bridesmaids they will get, the best men they will get and later the baby shower…I don’t know where that thing is coming from. Now we are picking the foreign things and we inviting witches around”, she said.

“We are putting Christ aside and we are living our lives that is why we are seeing what we are seeing because we think God doesn’t exist again. We think we have our right to do what we are doing…my dear before you came to this world God was already there”, she added.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Shower Is An Invitation To Witches – Counsellor Charlotte Oduro by Valkrie: 2:01am On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Here’s the entire thing. No need to click:

Speaking in an interview on Asempa FM, Charlotte alleged that Africans are copying foreign things and living their lives like God doesn’t exist again.

“When ladies marry these days they do not think about prayer. They think about the bridesmaids they will get, the best men they will get and later the baby shower…I don’t know where that thing is coming from. Now we are picking the foreign things and we inviting witches around”, she said.

“We are putting Christ aside and we are living our lives that is why we are seeing what we are seeing because we think God doesn’t exist again. We think we have our right to do what we are doing…my dear before you came to this world God was already there”, she added.

What is she saying, is the Christ character itself not foreign?

1 Like

Re: Baby Shower Is An Invitation To Witches – Counsellor Charlotte Oduro by CanadaOrBust: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2019
Valkrie:

What is she saying, is the Christ character itself not foreign?

How can God be foreign... u can argue that too, I guess

1 Like

Re: Baby Shower Is An Invitation To Witches – Counsellor Charlotte Oduro by drips8(m): 5:38am On Aug 12, 2019
Both Christians and Muslims worship a foreign religion and gods

1 Like

Re: Baby Shower Is An Invitation To Witches – Counsellor Charlotte Oduro by Kingpee2(m): 6:22am On Aug 12, 2019
Do you mean Witchcraft as in Witch gan gan...Africans and their special kind of mumu can never be completely wiped out ..
Re: Baby Shower Is An Invitation To Witches – Counsellor Charlotte Oduro by Valkrie: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

How can God be foreign... u can argue that too, I guess

Where did you see me write God? I wrote the character of Christ...!!

These days it's people that often hide from the truth...try and dig deep how the character of Christ came to be and it link with the Romans.

You think when they say the capital of Christianity is Rome, they are lying?

Search deep, Christ is all about the Europeans and nothing more..!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Imams And Traditionalists Give Their Lives To Christ In Abuja (photos) / . / The Solution Is Older Than The Problem. Before That Problem Came, The Solution..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.