Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist (25752 Views)

Even If You Rape A Woman, Deny It – Twitter Influencer, Dehkunle Of Africa Is He / Efia Odo: Better To Fornicate Than To Masturbate – Ghanaian Actress / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by Okoroawusa: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
owoshuyi:
Whether she is right or not, the bottom line is that MASTURBATION IS A SIN
Sin against who?

If you say God... which God?

If you say my body.... how does it concern you?
Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by Ademidd: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
ZeusPharoah1:
a lot of you guys on this forum don't make proper or detail research before jumping into conclusions,
you need to watch the video before criticism, the therapist only meant that rape is synonymous to masturbation because you're violating someone's privacy in your mind space without their consent, and not that masturbation is rape... are you all illiterate here!!!! abi ona no go school. :-Xa lot of you guys on this forum don't make proper or detail research before jumping into conclusions,
you need to watch the video before criticism, the therapist only meant that rape is synonymous to masturbation because you're violating someone's privacy in your mind space without their consent, and not that masturbation is rape... are you all illiterate here!!!! abi ona no go school.
is it not social media? Most people cannot comprehend, don't be surprised they did not read anything talk less of watching video. If you are not careful they will pollute your mind. More reason I dont check nairaland religion section, I only read some of the threads pertaining to religion on front-page.

1 Like

Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by tillaman(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
wacuc0:

It seems you are in the business.
There is high possibility for somebody to prove the wrong he is doing for others to follow.
There is marriage to solve the problem of fornication and high sex urge. Go and get married if you have such problem. Masturbation is a sin and will continue to be. I have not seen any church where masturbation preached to be the way of God may be Christ Embassy if I am not wrong. God did not tell Adam to masturbate rather He gave him a wife. Please follow such and be Godly. Can you allow your wife to be involve in masturbation? Remember anything that is good is good in all cases. I might not be surprise if you encourage man to sleep with animals.Every sin starts from an urge, not only fornication. Stealing, lies, cheating etc all will start from an urge.

If you have given your life to Jesus, just do like Him. He never encouraged masturbation, fornication, adultery. He said One man One wife

wise words bro
But permit me to ask was Adam and Eve ever married before they started engaging in sexual activities
Maybe I haven’t read my Bible to that part where it was stated that they got hitched and stuffs
Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by owoshuyi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sin against God.
And who says you own your body. Please read this carefully, no be me talk am.
1 Corinthians 6:19
[19]Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own,quote author=Okoroawusa post=81183090]
Sin against who?

If you say my body.... how does it concern you?[/quote]
Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by owoshuyi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
1 Corinthians 6:19
[19]Do you not know that your body is the temple (the very sanctuary) of the Holy Spirit Who lives within you, Whom you have received [as a Gift] from God? You are not your own,
Your body is actually not yours according to God's word. MASTURBATION is sin against God bro.

Okoroawusa:

Sin against who?

If you say my body.... how does it concern you?
Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by Elamin21(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=praizblog post=81170504]At the recent Pastor Seed meeting organised by Redeemed Christain Church of God, Rccg threapist Timi Oyebode reveals a shocking revelation about masturbating and raping. She said when your masturbating and imagining someone in mind, you are partaking in raping as well. Nigerians reacted to this in their hilarious way.

See more ;
http://www.praizenews.com/youre-partaking-in-rape-when-you-masturbate-rccg-therapist/

[/quote true talk.....masturbation is very bad it destroys man.
Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by janefblog: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nigel Farage blast Harry and Meghan describe their environmental campaigns as irrelevant

Nigel Farage has ripped into Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for their ‘irrelevant’ environmental campaigns and branded the late Queen Mother an ‘overweight, chain-smoking gin drinker’.

The Brexit Party leader tore into the royal couple’s decision to have only two children and claimed Prince Harry’s popularity had ‘fallen off a cliff’ after meeting the former suit actor.

Mr Farage appeared to condone Harry dressing as a Nazi at a fancy dress party in 2005, saying he preferred the prince when he.....https://janefblog.com/8151-2farage-blast-harry-and-meghan-describe-their-environmental-campaigns-as-irrelevant/

Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by raphy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
someone said he watch rihanna sex video and she was masturbating and screaming my name....

she have been.raping me.since..

funny as Bleep.
Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by Fernandowski(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
tiwiex:

I don't even know what to say. It just shows how low our priorities are as a country. Na imagined rape person dey talk about. So which jail dem go go? Human jail or heavenly jail? They won't talk about real hunger and unemployment. Na virtual unverifiable nonsense dem go dey imagine. She should be charged for vandalism for wasting her brain thinking up something so stupid.
ah swear
Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by Stupidmodes: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
praizblog:
At the recent Pastor Seed meeting organised by Redeemed Christain Church of God, Rccg threapist Timi Oyebode reveals a shocking revelation about masturbating and raping. She said when your masturbating and imagining someone in mind, you are partaking in raping as well. Nigerians reacted to this in their hilarious way.

See more ;
http://www.praizenews.com/youre-partaking-in-rape-when-you-masturbate-rccg-therapist/

Mediocres everywhere. She has been empowered to spew nonsense! Honestly most ladies have no sense. Dont quote me it is fact!!!
Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
praizblog:
At the recent Pastor Seed meeting organised by Redeemed Christain Church of God, Rccg threapist Timi Oyebode reveals a shocking revelation about masturbating and raping. She said when your masturbating and imagining someone in mind, you are partaking in raping as well. Nigerians reacted to this in their hilarious way.

See more ;

So if i see a foreign country in a movie and i imagine myself living in that country with my family without first going to seek visa or passport to travel to that country or informing the embassy or President of that country of my imaginations(coming to live in their country) ,
Does it make me and my illegal migrant?
It is only when someone imagines going through the borders without a visa or passport that you have committed a sin before God.
When that person matches his imagination with action (i. e physically trying to enter that country without a visa or passport ) that the person commits a crime (sin) against the laws of the country he is trying to enter illegally.
A person can imagine him or her self how he will look when he or she wears a cloth they are about to buy even before going to the store to get them it doesn't make them thieves. Unless they have plans to go and break the store and steal the cloth that is when they have committed a sin before God. But just imagining themselves walking with the clothes on is not a sin.
Masturbation (imaginations of you having sexual intercourse with a lady or man )is not a sin.As long as you don't do it were others are seeing you (just as it is not morally right to have sexual intercourse with your husband or wife in the presence of others .
There is a difference between the looking at a woman with a lustful intent Jesus talked about and the imagination of having sex with a man or woman. Lustful intent means having plans to go and lure them with gifts,try to force them or even blackmail them into having or committing pre marital sex,adultery or fornication with them and not approaching them for marriage(if you have a wife already as a genuine Christian you don't even have to propose to a lady again because you are to have only one wife).
Imagination of having sexual intercourse with a lady or man and rubbing your sexual organs is different from having plans (lusting) to go and have sexual intercourse with a woman or man.
Having imaginations of being a President and sitting in the presidential office is the dream and prayer almost all citizens of every nation which is not a sin.
but
If you begin to look at the presidency seat with a lustful intent (consist of looking for or devising any evil means to achieve your goal of becoming the president)that is when it becomes a sin and crime.
That is why it is better to love than to lust.
Lust is evil.
Having imaginations of having sexual intercourse with a woman or man and rubbing your sexual organs is different from having plans to approach them with a lustful (evil) intent.
Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by Ifeanyimike123: 2:11am On Aug 13, 2019
Like if you don't go to church but you believe in God
Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by pelmmy: 5:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Ademidd:
is it not social media? Most people cannot comprehend, don't be surprised they did not read anything talk less of watching video. If you are not careful they will pollute your mind. More reason I dont check nairaland religion section, I only read some of the threads pertaining to religion on front-page.

I have repeatedly said this before, Nigeria is the way it is because majority are just walking Dummies. I can bet my all that most people that posted comments on this thread never even watched or read the presenter.

It's simple, just tell a typical Nigerian the cloud is red, he/she would start going about wailing about red cloud without even stopping to check whether it's real or false.

Thousands of Nigerians died during ikeja cantonment bomb blast, why? Nigerians heard a blast pple started running, without knowing what others were running from more kept running and ended up in a canal in a place miles n miles away from where the bomb blast even occurred.

Year in year out, Nigerian keep voting imbeciles and morons that slap them publicly as politicians yet they complain of bad governance, the major issue with that country is majority is walking dumbass nd d few that decides to use their brains always eventually run n leave. What a nation.

1 Like

Re: Timi Oyebode: You Rape When You Masturbate - RCCG Therapist by wacuc0: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2019
Yes the were married.
Adam said - This is my bone of my bone the flesh of my flesh and God also mentioned for this a man shall leave his mother and father and join with his wife and two of them shall become one. This was the genesis of husband and wife. it was Adam that gave the name Eve. That is why in normal cases a wife should pick up the husband's name. These all happened before they could have Cain and Ablel.

tillaman:
wise words bro
But permit me to ask was Adam and Eve ever married before they started engaging in sexual activities
Maybe I haven’t read my Bible to that part where it was stated that they got hitched and stuffs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Idibia Gets 3rd Baby / How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord / Mercy Johnson And Ik Ogbonna On Set For A New Movie (photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.