Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,382 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus (4861 Views)

2023: Nigeria’s Existence Will Be Under Threat If APC Wins – Pastor Giwa / DSS Targets ‘Elements’ Threatening Nigeria’s Peace / Buhari Warned All Threatening Nigeria Security To Be Prepared By Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by ngadaAwo: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
sad
[/s]
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Chukwurah003: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Yes. The poor leadership PDP meted on Nigerians for 20 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2019
PCAID:

Don't worry, Scam*ers will soon come visiting
I'm ready for them
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Damod88: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2019
Nigerians are too backward and corrupt to provide good leadership. We still behave very much like primitive humans who lived thousands of years ago. It appears that we are less human than other human beings. Uche Secondus was making the remarks not because he knows what good leadership means but because he has yet to come to terms with his party's shocking defeat in the last elections. I am convinced that Nigerians are too irrational, tribal and religious to be able to provide good leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by ngadaAwo: 7:48am On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

She herself might be a scammer...
[/s]
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by desiredhome: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2019
This criminal always making noise, is he not one of the looter that have brought this country to the point it is today?
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Biritiko: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2019
dokyOloye:

Why would Islam be my headache?
It's just like saying feaces in d toilet is my headache grin
Islam that is on d self destruct mode is my headache?
Laughable grin
The fastest growing religion in the world is on a self destruct mode.
I like your stupidity
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by dokyOloye: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2019
Biritiko:

The fastest growing religion in the world is on a self destruct mode.
I like your stupidity
Fastest growing b/c of its cult-like rules where leaving islam is death sentence.
Fastest growing b/c unbridled childbearing
You no de shame for that your fastest growing?
Fastest growing producers of suicide bombers.
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Lanre0: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2019
Where was Secondus when Obasanjo & Atiku were building their own private Universities with public funds? when Oritsajafor became billionaire through gun running business with Jonathan. when Patience Jonathan & Deziani were mlking the nation dry under Jonathan watch. Secondus & other deceptive / satanic political elites should imbibe the spirit of piety in their dealings rather than being hypo critic.
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Biritiko: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2019
dokyOloye:

Fastest growing b/c of its cult-like rules where leaving islam is death sentence.
Fastest growing b/c unbridled childbearing
You no de shame for that your fastest growing?
Fastest growing producers of suicide bombers.
Just a moment ago . You said it’s on a self destruct mode. Now you’re giving your stupid reasons why it’s the fastest growing religion in the world? Lmfao
You go dy alright las las .
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by dokyOloye: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2019
Biritiko:

Just a moment ago . You said it’s on a self destruct mode. Now you’re giving your stupid reasons why it’s the fastest growing religion in the world? Lmfao
You go dy alright las las .
So you don't know some destructive illness manifest via increasing numbers and size?
Have you heard of cancer?
You obviously have a far below average IQ
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Biritiko: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2019
dokyOloye:

So you don't know some destructive illness manifest via increasing numbers and size?
Have you heard of cancer?
I like your stupidity
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2019
nony43:
And Aisha Buhari is busy throwing stones at the devil in Medina when she can stone the devil in Aso rock and save Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Printerscanner: 9:43am On Aug 12, 2019
inahlot:
is this man now a motivational speaker now

After losing two consecutive elections, what else will the idiot do?

1 Like

Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Printerscanner: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2019
mamaemeka:
I have nothing to say!
Please help a sister with a federal job even it involves cash just let me know
Hospitality & Tourism management(B.sc)
2:1
0.9062.130.953 whatsapp

Lazy youth scouting to buy appointment. Go and buy employment from imPatience Jonathan a.k.a. Mama Piss
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Staro: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Gbam
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by Neitan(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2019
KahlDrogo:
Says the unrepentant iPod thief. The same fools who support everything bad in the country are the ones complaining about the situation in the country.

What did the useless Shiite and ipod party do to secure the country for sixteen years apart from stealing and financing their harem of ipod prostitutes? angry
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by prof12(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Part of the Genesis to the problem is talking.
Sixteen years of PDP misrule breeded what's happening now.
Take it or leave it.
Agree or disagree.
The fact remains so.
Re: Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus by prof12(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
Part of the Genesis to the problem is talking.
Sixteen years of PDP misrule breeded monster and what is happening now.
Take it or leave it.
Agree or disagree.
The fact remains so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Restrains APC From Conducting Primaries In Edo / Lagos Launches SDG Youth Alliance, 9,000 Youths Leaders Sign Up / Chicken Worth Millions Lost To Lagos Floods, Poultry In Ruins (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.