Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

URGENT! Whatsapp tutorial on how to earn money daily via shares - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / URGENT! Whatsapp tutorial on how to earn money daily via shares (220 Views)

Art Tutorial On How To Draw Realistic Dreadlocks First Step / Tutorial On How To Use Aftereffect To Create Explainer Videos / Make Money Daily With Your Smartphone... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT! Whatsapp tutorial on how to earn money daily via shares by TheStyleVendor(f): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2019
Hello Nairalanders!

I’m organizing a free Whatsapp tutorial on how you can make money through an online platform by buying shares.

So, basically the platform gives you daily dividends (profits) when you buy shares. If instance, if you buy a share of $4 and it’s monthly dividend is $1, that means they’ll keep paying you $1 every month as long as you don’t sell your shares.

You can also make money when shares rise. Let’s say the share you bought for $4 now increased to $10, you can decide to sell it and make $6 profit. I’m also a part of it and trust me, it’s a great platform.

Join the group via this link below

https:///Byi15LJ3CRY6ERmPcAdaMp

or send a message to 070 3244 1217 to add you up.

Tutorial starts immediately group is full.

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day! 'cerebrate' / Career In Sap / Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.