Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos (40403 Views)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / 3 Ondo Students Gang Rape Their Female Colleague At Boyfriend’s Resident / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by bestpunterever: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
God forbid, when ibos girl's toto full brothels at 1k each.
Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by JeffreyLiaison(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Possibly this girl either resides there, came for a visit or came to purchase the form for the on going post-UTME and 5 stupid guys that cannot go to a prostitute raped her.
If I am the Judge I would carry them to all those sex deprived gays or gorillas.
Then when they are out of jail they would start advising guys to stop raping.
Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by Redman44(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
OTayobami:
15?? Or athey lying about the age ni?? Or is this thing spiritual ni?? How can a guy even be asexually aroused by a 15 year old girl, wetin you wan enjoy for there?

Hmn. 15 year old girls in Nigeria could be fully breasted and matured o smiley smiley smiley smiley. When I was in secondary school in the mid 90's, you need to see JSS 3 girls in my school. Some of the JSS 3 girls had already developed hips, buttocks and breasts that made them look like 20 year olds. And I observed the trend in other secondary schools in my state. So what are you talking about? And some of these girls were not even 15 year old. My Aunt's daughter ( now married with kids ) was already looking physically matured at age 12. I believe some of those JSS 3 girls in my school were sexually active then. I'm telling you. So don't think a 15 year old girl cannot attract young men to her sexually.
Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by WriterX(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mom007:
For the Nigerian police, trailing criminals refers to when they tell you the complainant to go your way and come back and call them whenever you see the suspect, they will then come and make the arrest. Make sure you come with plenty money because you are going to fuel their van or bus before they can move as they always have empty fuel tanks.

my dear what are you saying this one is even good, we called police some days ago at night over some disturbances in the next building , they said we should send them card and the people's numbers .
Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
Emmanuel Ezegbue, 24  angry
You didn't see Kolawole Oluwabanwo too?
Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by sallazlee(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
my judgement

Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by IamSoProlific: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
Emmanuel Ezegbue, 24  angry

Kolawole Oluwabanwo, 23

Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2019
You didn't have to display your foolishness nah. I expected you to understand my sentense..author=moonbender post=81184659]

But you can RAPE or date above 19 abi?

Respect!![/quote]
Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2019
You're right. I'm just saying what some 15 years old look like at times.
yeyeosoronga:

Children as young as 2 are been raped. Even infants less than 1 year old are not spared. It has nothing to do with the maturity of such a child, to these demons.
They should be a castrated or even lynched. I won't bat an eyelid
Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by moonbender(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=hybridblood07 post=81209144]You didn't have to display your foolishness nah. I expected you to understand my sentense..author=moonbender post=81184659]

The little ones on social platforms these days are quick to render insults on people who can feed them for years, cloth them, pay their school fees and also have the power to eliminate them without anyone questioning.

The little ones seize every opportunity to insult their daddies and mummies on social platforms.

The little ones has forgotten that they are so tiny and could be crushed.

Grow up lad
Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by moonbender(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2019
hybridblood07:
You didn't have to display your foolishness nah. I expected you to understand my sentense..author=moonbender post=81184659]

But you can RAPE or date above 19 abi?

Respect!!

The little ones on social platforms these days are quick to render insults on people who can feed them for years, cloth them, pay their school fees and also have the power to eliminate them without anyone questioning.
The little ones seize every opportunity to insult their daddies and mummies on social platforms.
Grow up lad
Re: 5 Students Gang-rape 15-Year-Old Girl Inside Campus In Lagos by hybridblood07(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ok
moonbender:

Grow up lad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue / Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos / “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.