Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,942 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Patapaa Finally Explains ‘sco Pa Tu Manaa’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patapaa Finally Explains ‘sco Pa Tu Manaa’ (725 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patapaa Finally Explains ‘sco Pa Tu Manaa’ by MhizMuna: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2019
It’s been a long time coming!

People have been waiting so long to know the meaning of the phrase that has gone viral on the internet and even made it to the dictionary.

Ghanaian artiste, Patapaa, who has got people thinking and trying to find explanations for some lyrics to a song he featured on, has finally come out to explain what it means.

“Sco Pa Tu Manaa is a word. But I didn’t even pen it down l, I didn’t have to think about it, it just cane to mind and I released it. It has a meaning, when you listen to the song, you hear the guy I featured saying that I should intercede on his behalf because he wanted to convince his girl. And everything he said was in Ewe, meanwhile I don’t understand Ewe so ‘Sco Pa Tu Manaa’ was how I was trying to reply in my own words.

“The girl understands the words because she knows what I’m talking about. I got the inspiration of the word from the Apocalypto movie. The language the spoke in the movie, yeah, that’s where Sco Pa Tu Manaa originates from.”

https://www./2019/08/patapaa-finally-explains-sco-pa-tu-manaa.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Patapaa Finally Explains ‘sco Pa Tu Manaa’ by johnkay1(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2019
Is this the explanation ?
Re: Patapaa Finally Explains ‘sco Pa Tu Manaa’ by Funmmyastic: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
johnkay1:
Is this the explanation ?

I wonder o.
Re: Patapaa Finally Explains ‘sco Pa Tu Manaa’ by Funmmyastic: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
This guy is ugly sha.

(1) (Reply)

WWE's Seth Rollins And Becky Lynch, Engaged. VIDEO / Justin Bieber Opens Up About Using ‘heavy Drugs’ And Abusing Past Relationships / Ken Erics Finally Reacts Over Marriage Crash,Calls On The Lion Of Judah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.