Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest (71034 Views)

Nigerian Man Jumps From 30 Storey While Evading Arrest In Indonesia (Graphic) / Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial / Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by CodeTemplar: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
obailala:

There's been several stories like this of Nigerians jumping off high rise buildings in Malysia, Indonesia and some other suspicious countries but this makes absolutely no sense and I wonder why no one else smells a rat in all these bizarre stories.

Even illegal Nigerian migrants in decent places like the UK, US etc are never this desperate to evade immigration police. How can a sane human jump off a 30 storey building all because he wants to remain in a shithole country like Indonesia or Malaysia? Even if he were with drugs and was running away from drug enforcement, not even the fear of a death sentence would make any sane human to willingly jump 30 storeys.

My theory is simple, all these guys are kicked off those buildings by murderous xenophobic policemen. Thank God this one survived, maybe he will be able to tell us the story of what truly happened; but that's if the police dont come around to finish him off.
Drug dealing attracts death sentence there so no need for all those theories.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Stephaustin(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Solatium:

You can not survive a fall from a 7 storey building,talk more of 32 storey...All these stupid Nigeria bloggers without sense.

Unfortunately, the man actually jumped off the 32 storey building.
You should have watched the video if the pictures you saw weren't convincing instead of calling some persons stupid.

Even if Nigerian bloggers are stupid, they cannot be stupid all the time. I don't think that an individual's promotion of falsity (which I guess wasn't intentional) in place of authenticity at a particular time necessarily qualify the individual to be termed stupid.

If you wouldn't mind, you can check the meaning of stupidity from different sources.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by SirChime(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
It's not easy coming back to Nigeria unprepared because of immigration challenges . Sorry brother you ran out of luck this time. Hope you recover from this accident and learn that opportunities can come back knocking from a source you least expected.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by alezzy13: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stephaustin:

You should have watched the video if the pictures you saw weren't convincing instead of calling some persons stupid.

Even if Nigerian bloggers are stupid, they cannot be stupid all the time. I don't think that an individual's promotion of falsity (which I guess wasn't intentional) in place of authenticity at a particular time necessarily qualify the individual to be termed stupid.

If you wouldn't mind, you can check the meaning of stupidity from different sources.

How are you so sure? Were you there to witness it personally?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Solatium(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stephaustin:

Why do i have to watch something anti common sense?
I do not need a Professor emeritus in Medicine to tell me is IMPOSSIBLE to survive a fall from such an height,if the dude did not die before touching down,the impact on landing is enough to have your skull smashed,your ribs broken,your spinal cord detach and eventually death.
so don't come here with one persuasive argument that I should watch a video that could be subjected to all sorts

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by vertueptime: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
If u wan jump atleast hug matrass or pillow to reduce d effect,but na biafran powder he de sell so waiton koncern me
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by IGBOSON1: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
ihitenansa:
He survived a 30 storey fall.. Fracturing only a fore limb,..What stuff are his bones made of?

.....The stuff of legends apparently! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by crafteck(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
mightyokwy:
This is absolute madness. shocked shocked. How can one risk his life to this extent.

They are thrown down, if u have someone in malay, ask as e de go..
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by efemena5050(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
stephenduru:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Du9aHnZCE/?igshid=ejd5vo72gxwx

A Nigerian man has done the unthinkable in Indonesia. According to report,he jumped down from over a thirty storey building while trying to evade police arrest.His legs were scattered when he landed on the ground. He also sustained head injuries.

See more photos below and watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/nigerian-man-jumps-down-from-over-30.html
the idiot don't even have blood... I want to make it big see where it has landed the animal... Knowing fully well that people r still surviving in this stupid country the goat decide to job from that kind high rise structure... Kai Satan really taught him a wrong mathematical elevation
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Jefe1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
30 stores? And he’s not dead
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Vincentosa: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
If it's TRUE that the indo police asked him to jump down fine! But what did he do? Is it that he committed an unforgivable offense?
Whatever it is, Nigeria is better than Indonessia if not for our corrupt leaders.
If it wasn't the officers that asked him to jump down, it just shows that he could have survive here in Nigeria if he has mind to jump down from such a height.
���������
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by CyberWolf: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Looks like he was thrown out from the window by someone else... No normal human will jump from 30 Storey building just to evade arrest.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by lloyds(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Why not rather wait for the police men, can they do anything worse than this?

Village people don Bluetooth this one finish.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by prinsoo: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
This story is absolutely false. Believe this news at your peril. Carefully look at the diving picture, you will discover he's above the building flying high instead of dropping down.
Secondly, how can he fell down on a tared road and not even unconscious?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by friendlyadvice: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
angry I blame spiderman for this?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chaiomsy:
He didn't jump deliberately. Don't believe that. It's the official's way of killing Nigerians to make it look like he jumped by himself. They asked them to jump out of the building. It's so sad really...
Yeah, i'm starting to suspect that these guys are being thrown from the buildings. Unless he is suicidal it is just difficult to make that jump on purpose
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
I bet he is a Flat headed black Jew - disgracing us abroad as ever.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
stephenduru:

A Nigerian man has done the unthinkable in Indonesia. According to report,he jumped down from over a thirty storey building while trying to evade police arrest.His legs were scattered when he landed on the ground. He also sustained head injuries.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/nigerian-man-jumps-down-from-over-30.html

I just watched the video now shocked shocked what a gory sight...
He'll still end up being caught and now he's scard for life. Damn!
What he would have jejely given in to the police and face only the shame of being repatriated but now hell have to face the shame of being repatriated and not being whole again. How will he cope
Hmmm.....
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by ZAWs: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
This guy is mad
He was actually expecting to be normal after jumping from this ridiculous height of a building?
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Tunagee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
stephenduru:

All these our Igbos flat heads no go hear word. Dem go rather die in foreign countries doing drugs than come home to hustle. Foolish tribe
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by ALEXANDER51: 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
LOL..THAT GUY SHOULD BE A COMEDIAN
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by mightyokwy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
crafteck:

They are thrown down, if u have someone in malay, ask as e de go..
Thrown down?. I have 3 relatives in Jakarta and they haven't said anything like that. That's inhuman if actually they do that.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by foreshore(m): 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
stephenduru:

I don't know why my Igbo brothers can do anything because of money, including to kill themself
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Pasima(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
I wish he died
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Lusard(m): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
by their head ye shall know them.
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Ramos16(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
mightyokwy:
This is absolute madness. shocked shocked. How can one risk his life to this extent.

Because if he is into drugs, he is going to he killed anyways
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by ifiokbenzy(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Your bone's have expressed hardship, you're a true son of the soil. I need VAR to welcome you home
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Achz(m): 12:25am On Aug 13, 2019
This is shit. A Nigerian can't do that, no no no but his name must be OBinna OKeke
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 13, 2019
The last picture tho..
He looks like Infinity war Spiderman ...

Why are Black people even goin to Asia..
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by spinna: 12:32am On Aug 13, 2019
lol tried to break the fall with his arms.. why are our 9ja bros so.fond of jumping from window/balcony
Re: Nigerian Man Jumps Down From 30 Storey In Indonesia While Evading Police Arrest by mightyokwy(m): 12:45am On Aug 13, 2019
Ramos16:

Because if he is into drugs, he is going to he killed anyways
So now,hasn't he been captured ?. He choose to die instantly than to die later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.