Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

28 Year Old man Allegedly Rapes 10 Year Old Girl [Photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28 Year Old man Allegedly Rapes 10 Year Old Girl [Photo] (313 Views)

Nollywood Costumier Prince Onyewere Rapes 10-Year-Old Girl On Movie Set In Asaba / UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / Head-Teacher Rapes 10-Year-Old Pupil, Infects Her With STD In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

28 Year Old man Allegedly Rapes 10 Year Old Girl [Photo] by Mutteeme: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2019
A 28-year-old man, simply identified as Juwon, has allegedly raped a 10-year-old girl at Alafia, Itele, Ota, Ogun State. The grandmother, upon arrival, discovered bloodstains on the victim’s dress and inquired what had happened. The girl told her that the suspect defiled her when she was not around.

The visibly-shaken girl, who was said to have had bruises in her private parts, alleged: “Brother Juwon took me to his room and removed my panties. He then penetrated me. When my grandmother returned, she noticed my blood-stained dress and I told her what happened.”

When questioned why he raped the minor, the suspect did not respond. The grandmother said Juwon should be made to face the wrath of the law.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/28-year-old-man-allegedly-rapes-10-year-old-girl-photo.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Head Hunter, Son Killed In Kogi / Flood Kills 6, Pregnant Woman, Displaces More Than 1000 Families In Jigawa / SO SAD!!! Nigerian Robbed And Murdered In South Africa —NUSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.