Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Bobrisky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Bobrisky (510 Views)

Peter Obi Denies Arresting And Detaining Governor El-Rufai (Video) / NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon / DSS Denies Arresting EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Bobrisky by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2019
The Nigerian Army has denied reports that its soldiers have arrested a notorious criminal popularly known as Bobrisky in Gokana Local Government Area of Rivers State.

The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike had earlier thanked the army forarresting one of River’s notorious criminal, Bobrisky.

But in a reaction to Leadership in Portharcourt, the Deputy Director, Army Public Relations, 6 Division, Colonel Aminu Illiyasu, denied the claims, saying that the army did not arrest Bobrisky or any other criminal in Gokana local government area as claimed.

He said, “We don’t know what they are talking about.

“If such a thing has happened, I would have been the first to inform you.

“When we got Don Wanny, I sent you pictures and the statement as early as 4:00am in the morning, because I couldn’t get all of you to come and take pictures yourself.

“When we got Mene, I sent the statement and pictures to you even before you started calling me. But, the issue of Bobrisky, we don’t know anything about it. If the 6 Division of the Nigerian Army was involved, I wouldn’t have waited for you to call before passing the information to you,” he said.

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/nigerian-army-denies-arresting-bobrisky/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Bobrisky by FarahAideed: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Hian
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Bobrisky by airminem(f): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2019
What of oba tosu
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Bobrisky by Aidejay(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2019
It's very difficult to take some governors seriously
Very difficult
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Bobrisky by FarahAideed: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2019
Aidejay:
Very difficult

Like it's very difficult to take the Nigerian Army seriously
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Bobrisky by TANTUMERGO007(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Aidejay:
Very difficult
No be army again now it's WIKE lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Bobrisky by cockcrowatdawn(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Amaechi is fighting back
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Arresting Bobrisky by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Working Against Nigeria’s Unity For Personal Gain - Northern Group / Attacks On Shoprite, South African Businesses Resisted – Lagos Police / Xenophobic Attacks!: Shot Boy Video Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.