Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) (70003 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Heretohateyall: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Scorpiona Wins!!! Flawless Victory

Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2019
That's the result of unfaithfulness to his wife.
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by banio: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2019
NoMoreBan:
This tin called pu*sy be destroying men since 1901 shocked

Do you mean PUSSY CAT ?
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by obstead200(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Stupid Faggöt angry angry

I actually rushed to check her (softwerk) profile before now. I did not know u checked other things too
No mind the true hypocrite
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by dochenaj: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2019
Michelle55:
How did they know that he was married? undecided
How did they know he was a sailor?
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Glink2018(m): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
more money for the police men
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Apoztl3(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
softwerk:
cry

MY ADVISE: Married men please leave the young single ladies for single guys like us to focus on your marriage, for you single ladies who are after married men, who enjoy destroying peoples marriage if u don't repent, nemesis will catch up with you soon, never forget this karma must-visit u when you get married.

Small Girls with Big gods take note!

See how God take catch you baa...

I think say you say you be babe naa @softwerk"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laughing Gas: Doctor Queries A Photo Olamide Shared Online / These Guys Allegedly Stole Ipad: See How They Were Caught (photos) / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.