Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) (52149 Views)

2023: Yoruba elders send message to Buhari over El-Rufai’s presidential ambition / Iran Shiites Protest At Nigerian Embassy In London Over El-Zakzaky (Video, Photo / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by Pangea: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
francescainnoce:
For nearly 100 days, about a dozen people have been sleeping in front of the Nigerian Embassy in London in protest Over El-zakzaky. I went there and saw them myself, interestingly, they seem more Iranians and Afghans and had pictures of El-zakzaky and several other victims. The thing is, they are always praying. I don't know whats going on but I fear for Nigeria and Nigerians.

I saw them too, at the gate of our embassy in DC

1 Like

Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by Dearlord(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
//looking// in akimbo style grin
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by Guest14(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
IkemChris:
Iraq, Iran,Syria, Afghanistan,Parkistan....... My brother abeg let the guy go ooooo we no want wahala oooo
lol
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by Yussuf06: 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Loooool..i saw one gynaecologist there...pls whats his business with a man����
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by kayusely70(m): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2019
He has been released and already on his way to India
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by Mummymahdi(f): 6:04am On Aug 13, 2019
fk001:

You Shi'a baffles me alot, why is it that every Nigerian president past and present are against you?

From Shagari

IBB

Abbacha

OBJ

GeJ and now

Buhari

Why always Shi'a why not Sunni why not Tijanniya

Something must be wrong with your sect.

Ku dai duba matsalan ku.

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihirrajiunn!!! Allah will arraign me and u on d day of judgement , I will never forgive this , i
swear by Allah the almighty I will not forgive u sai Allah yamana sharia, ka tambayeshi ko no shi a ce? No will not have a different opinion about Buhari unless he is Shia or christain? U have a big problem, every has d right to his opinion. Amma ka ta6amin addinine?
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by Mummymahdi(f): 6:05am On Aug 13, 2019
fk001:

You Shi'a baffles me alot, why is it that every Nigerian president past and present are against you?

From Shagari

IBB

Abbacha

OBJ

GeJ and now

Buhari

Why always Shi'a why not Sunni why not Tijanniya

Something must be wrong with your sect.

Ku dai duba matsalan ku.

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihirrajiunn!!! Allah will arraign me and u on d day of judgement , I will never forgive this , i
swear by Allah the almighty I will not forgive u sai Allah yamana sharia, ka tambayeni ko ni shi a ce? No 1 will not have a different opinion about Buhari unless he is Shia or christain? U have a big problem, every has d right to his opinion. Amma ka ta6amin addinina?
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by ThatFairGuy: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Olopolo riri
[s]
Champneys:
Buhari olofo, you go hear am!

Konida fun gbogbo yin ti e dibo fun were Daura yen!

Fu..cking lunkheads.
[/s]
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by ThatFairGuy: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Don't say such else you don't also want Allah's forgiveness... It's Unislamic
Mummymahdi:

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihirrajiunn!!! Allah will arraign me and u on d day of judgement , [s]I will never forgive this , i
swear by Allah the almighty I will not forgive u[/s]sai Allah yamana sharia, ka tambayeshi ko no shi a ce? No will not have a different opinion about Buhari unless he is Shia or christain? U have a big problem, every has d right to his opinion. Amma ka ta6amin addinine?
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by Mummymahdi(f): 6:30am On Aug 13, 2019
ThatFairGuy:

Is also unislamic to address me as Shia that am not,
Is unislamic to conclude what u don't know,
Is unislamic and i feel humiliated by addressing me as such,
Is my right to forgive fellow human or not forgive, that won't stop Allah from his Rahma towards me,

But err btwn human's can only be forgiven by human.
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by Mummymahdi(f): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2019
ThatFairGuy:

Is also unislamic to address one anyway u want, I feel humiliated. Mahdi is Islamic name not Shia name. Just because I am mummy Mahdi doesn't make me Shia. Not rythming with Buhari is not criteria of been a Muslim. It's my my right to forgive a fellow human or not to forgive, Allah only forgive human that err against Him not against other humans.

A good muslim is the 1 that others are free from his bad tongue, bad hand and from affecting humans negatively. U have associated me with people that hate the Sahabah, for that i will not forgive , May Allah arraign us on the day of judgement for ur false accusation against me, nabarka da Allah
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by bigtt76(f): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2019
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by fk001(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Mummymahdi:

swear by Allah the almighty I will not forgive u sai Allah yamana sharia, ka tambayeni ko ni shi a ce? No 1 will not have a different opinion about Buhari unless he is Shia or christain? U have a big problem, every has d right to his opinion. Amma ka ta6amin addinina?

Yi hakuri na zace ke yar Shi'a ce sorry, Amma ban San dalilin wanan reaction nakin ba, are Shi'a not longer categorized under the barner of Islam? Of course they are. I just said "you Shi'a people " is just a rhetorical statement a written one at that, I didn't even say it verbally to you. So that doesn't make you automatically Shi'a just because I wrote "you Shi'a people "

Amma Allah baki hakuri Hajiya.
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by fk001(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Mummymahdi:

Is also unislamic to address one anyway u want, I feel humiliated. Mahdi is Islamic name not Shia name. Just because I am mummy Mahdi doesn't make me Shia. Not rythming with Buhari is not criteria of been a Muslim. It's my my right to forgive a fellow human or not to forgive, Allah only forgive human that err against Him not against other humans.

A good muslim is the 1 that others are free from his bad tongue, bad hand and from affecting humans negatively. U have associated me with people that hate the Sahabah, for that i will not forgive , May Allah arraign us on the day of judgement for ur false accusation against me, nabarka da Allah

He is not the one that you have problem with, I was the one that quoted you.

Kuma nabaki hakuri ko
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by marysboy: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2019
orisa37:
These are ISIS Countries begging to use Elsaksaky as a guinea pig for Stem-Cell Experiment.

Once the above is done, Elsaksaky will become a monster and uncontrollable.

Declare Elsaksaky and wife persona non grata and there will be no complcations.

Chai u too dey watch film Bros....lol
Re: 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) by orisa37: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
marysboy:

Chai u too dey watch film Bros....lol

Please send me those films where Indians de speak Yoruba kula.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Nigerians Blast APC Over Rescued Chibok Girl (pics) / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.