Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Prophetic Word- Send The Word On Assignment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Word- Send The Word On Assignment (215 Views)

Word On Sunday Thread Removed! / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Prophetic Word For You Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Word- Send The Word On Assignment by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
One word from God can change your life but not just an ordinary word, a prophetic word. When a prophetic word comes, it comes with so much power to turn things around. The prophetic word is a bulldozer that moves out of his way every obstacles. God said the word that I speak, it will not return to me void, it will not return to me empty but it will prosper in that field to which I have sent it.

Wherever you are right now, you are going to send a word to your husband wherever he is, you are going to send a word to your wife wherever she is, you are going to send a word to your future husband, your future wife, wherever he or she is.

Thank you Holy Spirit. Some of you are trusting God for the fruit of the womb, there are children waiting for you. All you need to do is to send a word, I am ready, the home is ready, come, come. You need to send a word to those babies wherever they are.

The word of God travels beyond space, the word of God travels beyond time, the word of God travels beyond distance, the word of God cannot be hindered by physical things. It penetrates walls, it penetrates the human barrier, it penetrates the heart of men, it penetrates the spiritual world, it penetrates every realm but more importantly, the word of God penetrates the second heaven.

You are going to send the word of God on an assignment today. I don't know which relationship you want God to fix in your life. I'm sending the word. The bible says, God sent his word and it healed them and delivered them from their destruction.

Maybe you are married to a wayward man, it is time to send the word of God to loose him. It is time to send the word of God to that wayward wife who has gone astray to come back home. It is time to send the word to that family, let there be peace in that home. It is time to send the word to that job, to that business. It is time to send the word to those children where they are. Go into the family of ... mention their names, we have been waiting for you, we are ready for a turn around, I command you to come. Wherever you are, open your mouth and send the word on assignment.

A prophetic word cannot be hindered by natural circumstances. Your husband left you, the word of God can bring him back. I send the word on assignment today, let it arrest him and bring him back. Let the word arrest him, let the word arrest him! You future husband, you future wife, wherever you are, let the word of God bring you. I send the word on assignment today. You have a wayward child or children, send the word on assignment. Your child is in the university, everyday they bring you bad evil report, I send the word on assignment, let the word locate him or her wherever they are, let the word of God locate them wherever they are, mention their names, let the word of God arrest them wherever you are Now in the name of Jesus!

Even to your prospective clients, your customers, Send the word of the Lord to them today, wherever you are, let the word of God locate you. That husband that is in the club house, let the word of God locate you. That woman that is in the brothel, let the word of God locate you today. That family that is troubled, let the word of God locate you today in the name of Jesus.

The word of God brings peace, the word of God brings healing. Family members that are in bondage of the enemy, let the word of God locate you anywhere you are today and bring you freedom in the name of Jesus. I send the word on assignment, I send the word on assignment, I send the word on assignment, I send the word of God on assignment today, move quickly, move swiftly, move speedily over my marriage, move over my husband, move over my wife, move over my children, move over my relationship, move over my career, move over my job, move over my business, move over my finances, lay hold of them today in the name of Jesus.

God sent forth his word, His word healed them and delivered them of their destruction. The word of God is an arrow of deliverance. Lift up your hands wherever you are, Every wayward spouse, I speak on behalf of your spouses who are reading right now, those whose heart has been grieved by strange women, strange men, those whose heart has been grieved by worldliness, those whose heart has been grieved by mammon tearing families apart, I send the word of the Lord to you wherever you are, within and outside the shores of this nation even those of you who have walked away from your homes and your marriages, I send the word of God to arrest you wherever you are today and bring you back home in the name of Jesus!

Let husbands be reconciled to their wives, let wives be reconciled to their husbands, let children be reconciled to their fathers, let fathers be reconciled to their children, let children be reconciled to their mothers, let mothers be reconciled to their children. I speak even to the unborn children, I place a demand from heaven, My Father, from the abundance of babies that you have over there, I summon today children into the house of everyone that is looking for the fruit of the womb. Whether they don't have at all, whether they want to add up to the number that they already have, let the children locate them today in the name of Jesus.

I send the word to prospective husbands, to prospective wives, supernaturally you said in the book of Isaiah chapter 34 you said none shall lack her mate for my mouth has commanded it and my spirit will move and gather them. So when the word of God is released, the spirit of God moves.

Father, I release your word to locate every man, every woman whose spouse is waiting for them. By the word, I join my faith with everyone reading right now and we arrest them and cause their paths to meet supernaturally in the name of Jesus. Let bone come to bone, let flesh come to flesh and let there be life in our homes, let there be life in our marriages, let there be life in our businesses, let there be life in every area of our lives in the name of Jesus.

Your word says I will have mercy upon who I will have mercy. You have a family member in prison, the mercy of the Lord locates that person and he will come home sooner within the next few weeks. The Lord will do it, the Lord will do it and by the authority in the name of the living God, I declare the prison doors open in the name of Jesus. Any man reading now, who has been imprisoned by a woman other than your wife, imprisoned by the occult, imprisoned in any form of imprisonment, today, the word of the Lord sets you free, I repeat the word of the Lord sets you free in the name of Jesus!

The word of God is quick, the word of God is living, the word of God is sharper than any double edged sword, it brings asunder today in the name of Jesus. Thank you Holy Spirit. Lift your hands and give him praise, give him thanks. Father we honor you. Glory Glory Glory to the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.

This week, God is stepping into your situation. He is turning things around for you. He is turning your mourning into Joy. He is turning your heaviness into dancing in the name of Jesus. I decree a great turn around for you this week in the name of Jesus. Thank you Holy Spirit. Your situation is turning around. God is turning your finances around. He is turning your marriage around. He is turning everything that concerns you around in the name of Jesus.

Nigeria hear the word of the Lord, let the burning of the Lord come upon you, let the mind of God be imposed on the mind of men. Let that which is in the heart of the father be imposed upon this nation.
Father I give you thanks, I give you praise. Thank you precious father in Jesus name AMEN!!!
Good Morning FAM and happy new week , Happy Sallah break to you all.

*Shile*

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Don't Read New-age Doctrines If You're Not Totally Grounded In The Word Of GOD / What Is 'the Secret'? What Is The Law Of Attraction? / What Is The Sinner's Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.