Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide (45643 Views)

Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Pastor’s Daughter Commits Suicide After S*x Video Leaks On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Emmanuel226(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
i officially dedicate dis post to all zee world girls grin
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Emmanuel226(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
hmm confusion everywhere grin
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Emmanuel226(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
if zee world girls no attend her burial me nd dem go get problem oh grin
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Shully19(f): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
That's y I hate Indians and their yeye movie

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by CioAngels(f): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
frbona:
Seems the suicide/depression scourge doesn't exist in Nigeria alone.
I've been thinking along that line for a while now.
Help needed urgently
please don't think along that because that is not the solution. You will surely get over it.

1 Like

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Karleb(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
gidoskiaustino:
Hmmmmmm.
Suicide is not the end of depression, is just the beginning, my religion tells me there is a life after death.
And I'm scared where a suicide Victim goes After death

Probably somewhere better or no where according to their own religion. According to their own religion suicide could be the end of depression, I mean the very end.

Different religion, different after-life.
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by HBB1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
GMbuharii:
What kinda lazy and weak 17 yr old is that?

I don't know o!

I just tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by WriterX(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
when x is depressed and down x has one disturbing thing in x mind : WHO TO CALL TO KNACK
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Kay25(m): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
[quote author=frbona post=81183878]Seems the suicide/depression scourge doesn't exist in Nigeria alone.
Help needed urgently pls don't die now oo suicide is not a way out face the fear and conquer it..I also had a thought of it but just saw that it is timidity for me as a man to commit suicide why can't i just face the challenge and win it and wait till death comes naturally

1 Like

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by frozen70(f): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
frbona:
Help needed urgently

What's deceiving you towards that dirty thinking, where is your God

Time heals every situation

1 Like

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by slimay(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Still looking for the difference between Nigeria and India
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by MizyB(f): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
frbona:
Help needed urgently
I know you've probably heard this a million times but,

When there's life, there is hope. Don't give up, don't give in. Everything is going to be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Everygoodthing: 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
angry undecidedWas the girl just looking at the mother and smiling while she was strangling her

This story get as e be....
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Looks like that Lady from Kaanchi
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:35am On Aug 13, 2019
frbona:
Help needed urgently
It helps to talk to someone, any one. Regardless of how messed up things may seem for u now bru, it will still pass, think if the beautiful future that awaits if u can just persevere and wait for this phase to pass...don't know how long it will the to be beautiful...but I know, that when tomorrow comes, today will be ystday.
Hang in there man.

1 Like

Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Unik3030: 3:29am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
thats what u get when u do business with an igbo man n basically d main reason they are killed like fowls in almost all countries n their people will start shouting xenophobia here
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Benwallt(m): 6:41am On Aug 13, 2019
She didn't want to leave any of her thing behind. Very stingy.
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Sirjohn84:
Depression is real.wheather rich or poor.black or white..pls speak up and seek when depresd
Nigerians are too selfish and judgmental. No one wants to help!
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 13, 2019
Everygoodthing:
angry undecidedWas the girl just looking at the mother and smiling while she was strangling her

This story get as e be....
Maybe she was asleep, or in a position where she was vulnerable. She'd definitely have put up a fight!
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by vivipink(f): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2019
Sad story
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by delishpot: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Those people are known for violence towards their women. They should ask the husband what he knows.
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by infogeneral: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Suicide is definitely not an option.
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by gidoskiaustino(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Karleb:

Probably somewhere better or no where according to their own religion. According to their own religion suicide could be the end of depression, I mean the very end.

Different religion, different after-life.
U have a point � sure
Re: Pradnya Parkar Kills Her Daughter, Commits Suicide by Sirjohn84(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
Nigerians are too selfish and judgmental. No one wants to help!
true but we should stil speak up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) / Family Kills "Disobedient" Son In Imo While He Was Asleep (Graphic Pics) / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Abia State, Kill Bank Staff, Cart Away Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.