Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone (242 Views)

Let's Teach You How To Make Cool Profits Through Sports Trading / Let's Teach You How To Make Cool Money / Let's Teach You How To Create Multiple Streams Of Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone by centuryseries(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Would you want to learn how to create stunning 3D Cartoon Animations with the use of your mobile phone? The opportunity is here once again. You can use this for:

For Adverts or Jingles
For Movies
Or even for fun

You can do all these using your mobile phone

*During this online training, you will learn*
✔Cartoon Character Customization
✔Scene Setting/Character Voicing
✔Character Gesture
✔Adding Special Effects
✔Camera Positioning And Control
✔Subtitling And Character Conversing
✔And Many More

Date: Monday 12th August - Wednesday 14th August
Time: 8pm Daily
Amount: N2500
Venue: WhatsApp

Click on the link in my signature to chat with me and be added to the awareness group for this training
Re: Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone by centuryseries(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Our training starts today, contact me and be part of this training right away.
Re: Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone by centuryseries(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
OLASANJO:
What of our laptop computer if there is please info me 08068893883 thanks
I will contact you

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Speaker Meets AGF Malami, Speaks On Financial Autonomy For State Legislatu / Businesses Ideas / How Can I Get Tax Identification Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.