Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar (1335 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi For President 2023 / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar by mrakeli62: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Osita Chidoka arrives the Palace of His Royal Highness Emir Mohammed Sanusi, the Emir of Kano to join him for Durbar.

According to Ikechukwu Okafor his media assistant, the last time Chidoka visited the Emir's palace was as Corps Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Commission when he paid a courtesy visit to the Late Emir Ado Bayero.

Chidoka wished Eid Mubarak to all his Muslim friends.

The former Minister of Aviation who arrived Kano yesterday to condole with the family of his Late Deputy Corps Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Commission Uba Hassan, was warmly received by his younger brother, two sons and other members of the family. "We prayed for the repose of his soul and condoled with the family". Chidoka said.

"I learnt an interesting Islamic culture during the visit, the family said they were planning to visit with me to find out if I have any transaction with late Uba that they need to settle. I answered in the negative. His brother said it is a requirement of Islam to ensure that all debts and obligations to people are settled. It gave me a new meaning to the saying 'Rest in Peace'." Chidoka wrote on his official social media handle.

https://www.akelicious.net/eid-mubarak-osita-chidoka-joins-emir-of-kano-sanusi-for-durbar/

Re: Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar by madmohamed(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
mrakeli62:
Osita Chidoka arrives the Palace of His Royal Highness Emir Mohammed Sanusi, the Emir of Kano to join him for Durbar.

According to Ikechukwu Okafor his media assistant, the last time Chidoka visited the Emir's palace was as Corps Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Commission when he paid a courtesy visit to the Late Emir Ado Bayero.

The former Minister of Aviation who arrived Kano yesterday to condole with the family of his Late Deputy Corps Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Commission Uba Hassan, was warmly received by his younger brother, two sons and other members of the family. "We prayed for the repose of his soul and condoled with the family". Chidoka said.

"I learnt an interesting Islamic culture during the visit, the family said they were planning to visit with me to find out if I have any transaction with late Uba that they need to settle. I answered in the negative. His brother said it is a requirement of Islam to ensure that all debts and obligations to people are settled. It gave me a new meaning to the saying 'Rest in Peace'." Chidoka wrote on his official social media handle.

https://www.akelicious.net/eid-mubarak-osita-chidoka-joins-emir-of-kano-sanusi-for-durbar/
I like his dressing that is true Igbo man if Na O.U.k

2 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar by nazicartel(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Big man meet big man..... D same ppl
Re: Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar by SoNature(m): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
I see Osita Chidoka as another bring mind that will emerge from the East in no time.

Barka D' Sallah!

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar by Printerscanner: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
mrakeli62:

Chidioka is mad. Tell him I said so. Muslims do not make friends with nincompoops like him. A man went to the presidential Election Tribunal to say that he was an active member of the INEC/APC/PDP/other-parties Team that compiled the results of the Presidential Elections manually, yet he believes the results were transmitted electronically. No idiot can be more silly that this idiot. Your Muslim friends ko, your Buddhist friends ni.
Re: Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar by hisexcellency34: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mumu Chidoka

1 Like

Re: Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar by Smithkafors(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Printerscanner:

Chidioka is mad. Tell him I said so. Muslims do not make friends with nincompoops like him. A man went to the presidential Election Tribunal to say that he was an active member of the INEC/APC/PDP/other-parties Team that compiled the results of the Presidential Elections manually, yet he believes the results were transmitted electronically. No idiot can be more silly that this idiot. Your Muslim friends ko, your Buddhist friends ni.

How does your statement relate to the topic?Why did you call him nincompoops?Are you better than him?Are you more educated and expose than him?have you achieved more than him?Why are u so bitter ?.....this is a typical mind of a loser!!!

3 Likes

Re: Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar by orion7: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Printerscanner:

na Waoo

seun need to dey demand psychiatric evaluation test. before e allow some people enter nairaland.com

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar by TundeBricklayer: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Printerscanner:

Otondo from Osun always sounding incoherent, you are heading to psychiatric hospital soon grin slightly loosing your sanity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar by Jamesbally: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
Osita Chidoka is a loyal Servant. He is paying homage to his Northern masters. grin grin grin grin grin

Sai Arewa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid Mubarak: Osita Chidoka Joins Emir Of Kano, Sanusi For Durbar by ngadaAwo: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:
Osita Chidoka is a loyal Servant. He is paying homage to his Northern masters. grin grin grin grin grin

Sai Arewa.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Hero Of Biafra War / THE RIVER NIGER AND THE CALLED FOR INTERNATIONAL WATER / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.