Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? (4748 Views)

Car loan directories,you can acquire a loan to purchase a car of your dream / Getting A Car Loan In Lagos, Possible Or Not? / Let's Help You Search, Inspect, Negotiate & Get You A Proforma Car Loan Invoice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by mychaty: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please I will like to know how real the recently Facebook advertised Omalex Car loan is.
Is it advisable to venture into it if it is real
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by tisibor(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
I think it's a SCAM.

They don't even have an official email.

And no credit company would give you a loan without requesting for your bank account statement etc.

This guess just wants to collect shipping fees and flee

4 Likes

Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by Nuraholdng: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Omalex Safe Delivery is a big scam desirous of collecting your money through shipping fee.
I can say this because I am a victim.
I lost #115,000 Shipping fee in the bargain for a car that failed to disembark on the Nigerian port.

1 Like

Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by ibrahimjosh6: 3:37am On Jan 26, 2020
omalex safe deals is not a scam or whatever people call them. I and my friend's dad have done a deal with them and it was successfully delivered, now paying little by little. But I have noticed some other beneficiaries who have dealt with them with no success. Their vehicles was held in the Nigeria port and after some months, it was returned back. If you have an account with them and you violated their rules, you may experience hell and I think you should ask them all the rules that have to be followed before doing business with them. Best Advice to my own understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by umelodc(m): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2020
the company says they are registered in UK, but the phone number provided is usa
car will be delivered within 72 hrs...lol
no one will give any1 a car like that
u risk loosing your money and personal informations
that's almost 100k
imagine if they take 100k from 500 desperate people within 51 days
its only after 51 days that any1 can say they scammed him
so they have 51 days or more, and after the 51 days they ll buy more time, by telling u custom duty delay or clearing in the ports issue
if u are ready to gamble with 115k that u do not know any1 they have given car to, then proceed
no company logo
as some1 who studied IT, there are alot of red flags on the site alone
they have no registered company in 9ja
they ll funds to be sent via, western union, bitcoin or forex
they require funds to be sent via, western union, bitcoin or forex
if u have 115k to gamble with its okay
if they don't dupe desperate 9gerians they ll get more than 50 mil
cos every1 will easily part with 115k
if 9gerians are not greedy, how do you expect to get a car with 115k ?
and no be bank or any known co-operative ooo
lol
if u add zero that account number u ll get 08026283543
it's a system where phone number is thier account number
paycom is a payment solution and not a bank
how does osd electronic service relate to buying cars or lending/loaning cars
bro the red flags too much, so funny that alot of people will still loose thier money

Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by PrettyDiepreye: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Good evening. You said you've successfully done business with them. Please I'll like to know how long it took you. I'm already in the process but all these negative comments are just so discouraging. Please I'll really love to chat with you. My no is 08104600374, Janet. Please drop your Whatsapp contact for me. Thank you
ibrahimjosh6:
omalex safe deals is not a scam or whatever people call them. I and my friend's dad have done a deal with them and it was successfully delivered, now paying little by little. But I have noticed some other beneficiaries who have dealt with them with no success. Their vehicles was held in the Nigeria port and after some months, it was returned back. If you have an account with them and you violated their rules, you may experience hell and I think you should ask them all the rules that have to be followed before doing business with them. Best Advice to my own understanding.
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by orjianthony12: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
This is even the acct information sent to me, quite different from that of umelodc quote on his comment: Payment should be credited to the account details below

Financial Institution Bank: PAYCOM

Beneficiary Name: OSD Electronic System

Account Number: 9014520503

Remarks: your_username_or_email ( optional )

When attempting to transact funds, "Paycom" can be found in the list of Banks you can send to.

NOTE: Depending on your Institution, you may see the name "PAYCOM ( opay )" OR just "PAYCOM".

When done, do let us know so we can further the process.
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by orjianthony12: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Am almost risking this before coming to doing some brief findings on other people experience or testimonia about Omalex.

Am still confused as this people appear to be very real and legit, God help us oh! I side this every day struggle weh men de do. Let me jeje keep my small weh I save abeg.

God bless u guys for all your contribution n exposure of any dubious act.
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by Openbusiness: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
mychaty:
Please I will like to know how real the recently Facebook advertised Omalex Car loan is.
Is it advisable to venture into it if it is real
Obviously a scam! Anybody that falls for such must be really dumb or really greedy at heart.
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by Dexpro: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
English construction on the site is pathetic embarassed

Run for your life!
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by phlopholly: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
This is absolutely scam and the guy that said he has done business with them is a partner. Don't fall for them plz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by PrettyDiepreye: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pure scam my people. They've even disabled their site. They scammed me of my 200k but God will soon expose them.
phlopholly:
This is absolutely scam and the guy that said he has done business with them is a partner. Don't fall for them plz
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by PrettyDiepreye: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
They are pure scam. They've scammed me of my 200k. Once they're done with you, your messages to them on Whatsapp will no longer drop. They told me my car has been shipped,that its the the Lagos Port but till date, no news. They no longer respond to nails of WhatsApp. And there are others who have been scammed too. But God will soon expose them. They have even disabled their website.
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by shurl4(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
I cannot believe that anyone is asking if omalex is a scam. I think too many Nigerians are greedy and are always looking for shortcuts hence why it is so easy to scam them and why these scammers will never change. Someone you don't know, that doesn't even have traceable links whether online or physically is telling you that you can get a car shipped to you after paying N115k and you are still here asking if it is a scam or not? Incredible!
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by Dantedasz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
PrettyDiepreye:
Pure scam my people. They've even disabled their site. They scammed me of my 200k but God will soon expose them.

But you were warned. undecided
You have only yourself to blame for not listening. undecided
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by Authortee: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
PrettyDiepreye:
They are pure scam. They've scammed me of my 200k. Once they're done with you, your messages to them on Whatsapp will no longer drop. They told me my car has been shipped,that its the the Lagos Port but till date, no news. They no longer respond to nails of WhatsApp. And there are others who have been scammed too. But God will soon expose them. They have even disabled their website.

Ode. A car for 200k. Even CBN won't give such cheap facility
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
I really think Nigerians are more easy to scam than the whites.just imagine how pple dey fall fr these cheap scams
Re: How Real Is Omalex Car Loan??? by yomic: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
tisibor:
I think it's a SCAM.

They don't even have an official email.

And no credit company would give you a loan without requesting for your bank account statement etc.

This guess just wants to collect shipping fees and flee
unfortunately I doped of 150k last Omalex Safe Deals management is a big scam, u was blocked from all their contacts.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Deal - Foreign Used 2015 Chevrolet Camaro N11m / How Reliable Is A Peugeot 406 Or 307-Siena, Viperman Wey una? / Clean White 2007 Toyota Yaris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.