Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

DJ Arafat Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Arafat Is Dead (735 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Arafat Is Dead by damiloladuke: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
DJ Arafat is dead. The popular Ivorian DeeJay reportedly died yesterday evening in a motor bike accident in his country.

According to reports, his motorcycle was hit by a car driven by a journalist from Radio Côte d'Ivoire. DJ Arafat was unconscious while being rushed to the hospital and sadly didn't survive the incident.

The news of his death was confirmed by Nigerian singer Davido who posted a photo of himself and  Dj Arafat on his Instagram page with the caption

“RIP YOROBO, I LOVE YOU”

https://lailasnews.com/dj-arafat-is-dead/

lalasticlala seun

Re: DJ Arafat Is Dead by softwerk(f): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
cry

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?!

RIP Bro!

Death has taken this one to perform in the underworld.

Guess he was too good for ordinary mortals.
Re: DJ Arafat Is Dead by Elukapendragon(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Let his country people play his songs on Radio stations for at least A Day
Re: DJ Arafat Is Dead by Sirmuel1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
The dead doesn't feel pain, it's the living that feels the pain. Nevertheless, it is inevitable.

BTW, I dey find the fastest route to Canada, I need to leave Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Dwarf Shatta Bandle Got Scammed By Girlfriend, See His Weird Reaction / Tiwa Savage And Charles Anazodo In War Of Words On Twitter / Photo Contest 2019 Award Night Happening This October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.