Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me (3565 Views)

Please Help Me, Somebody !!! / Pls Any Phone Engineer With Jtag Or Can Work On Dead Boot / China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by Mrluv(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
I woke one morning and discover my phone touch pad was not responding to touch.I though it is virus so i format the phone still the touch pad is not responding.so the next the day i take it to this engineer .he charge me 2k and said i should come the next day.I went there to collect the phone the first thing i first notice was the back cover was not closing well.I complain to him he said that is how i brought it .I went home with the phone to insert my sim.when got home gbam nepa has taken light. I try to use the torch light of the phone the torch light of the phone is no longer working .now this so call engineer has add more problem to the phone. torch light, back camera,and the phone speaker all are no longer working. i went there to complain to him. he said it is because i flash the phone that why the phone is having spiritual problem now. am just confusing can flashing cause all this problem?
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by iamharkinwaley: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by Noble3264: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
What make/model is your phone?
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by Mrluv(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Noble3264:
What make/model is your phone?
huawel lua-u22
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Yes it can and if the flasher didn't do a good job.
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by Noble3264: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mrluv:
huawel lua-u22
It all makes sense now! Before you can be able to replace a touchpad , the spoilt one has to be separated from the main screen,and this process involves placing the mobile device face down on a machine that uses electricity to generate heat and if the technician is not so experienced he might have left your device longer than necessary which might have caused those problems you are having now.

Recently had a similar experience mine was worst off not only did he damage my screen my finger print panel stopped responding,the cost of repair was quite high and he was displaying this their normal "I am not responsible because no be today I begin repair phone" I had to involve a law enforcement agency and the repair bill was shared 60/40 .

But I can authoritatively tell you that factory resetting of a mobile device can NEVER stop your speaker from working or all other issues you are having now.

If the stress of getting him to fix your phone is not worth the amount you will use to fix it just overlook it and go to an experience technician to get the job done.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by Mrluv(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
comshots:
Yes it can and if the flasher didn't do a good job.
bro please are you a engineer or have you experience such before
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by obinna58(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mrluv:
bro please are you a engineer or have you experience such before
He's the engineer, he wanted to finish you off on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by godfrey01(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mrluv:
I woke one morning and discover my phone touch pad was not responding to touch.I though it is virus so i format the phone still the touch pad is not responding.so the next the day i take it to this engineer .he charge me 2k and said i should come the next day.I went there to collect the phone the first thing i first notice was the back cover was not closing well.I complain to him he said that is how i brought it .I went home with the phone to insert my sim.when got home gbam nepa has taken light. I try to use the torch light of the phone the torch light of the phone is no longer working .now this so call engineer has add more problem to the phone. torch light, back camera,and the phone speaker all are no longer working. i went there to complain to him. he said it is because i flash the phone that why the phone is having spiritual problem now. am just confusing can flashing cause all this problem?

Go buy another phone... That engineer Don kill your phone
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by ManTiger(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
The 23sec video capture the moment a soldier whip a masquerade seriously for trying to extort them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QgpS3Wxsfo
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by LeadsPlus: 3:14am On Aug 13, 2019
grin
ManTiger:
The 23sec video capture the moment a soldier whip a masquerade seriously for trying to extort them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QgpS3Wxsfo

Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by chii8(f): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2019
Hmmm...just close eye go buy new phone
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by flourishing247: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Just buy a new phone
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by alphaNomega: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2019
These phones are designed like this so you buy a new one when certain problems affect the old one. Some repairs are not feasible.

2 Likes

Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by chigoziri2403(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2019
You, the engineer and the phone all have spiritual problems
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by Lucasinho(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
chigoziri2403:
You, the engineer and the phone all have spiritual problems

shocked

So unfair from Chi-o-go-ziri?

In life you don't need to be rude. Kindly apologize, your comment was an offensive one.
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by oxygenlove(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
i can read somewhere that you flash the phone..... formatting a phone does not bring up those problems...

The engineer don see you as mumu...
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by ubcandid(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Also stop calling a technician an engineer.
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by crackhouse(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Take this to a comedy section please.
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by Kyase(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
obinna58:

Hahahahhahahaahahahhahaa
Re: This Phone Engineer Don Kill Me Somebody Help Me by GrandMufti: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
obinna58:

grin grin grin grin

Na'ala ndi mmor

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Can't Resist The 'ULTRA SPEED' Infinix Note 8/note 8i / Tecno Phantom X - One Month Later, Is It Worth Buying? / Does Anyone Know How To Tap Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.