Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana (32774 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Who cares? undecided

4 Likes

Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by chinavs9ja(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ok

Get your website today...check my signature
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by chudez0147(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lamasta:
Cleaning the environment is everyone's duty ready ss of your status cos we all use it and it gat to be clean
He wants to contest next year. That's why you're seeing this nonsense
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by ukaface(f): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
What if he doesn't win the political seat after all these?
Hope he continues like this ,win or lose ....
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by Lamasta(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
chudez0147:

He wants to contest next year. That's why you're seeing this nonsense
All na formality na grin

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by chudez0147(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lamasta:

All na formality na grin
If you know, you know
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by Cmanforall: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Politicians grin grin grin
grin
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by czarina(f): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Mind visiting wonderland?
Btw, I was wondering too.
Maybe one mod is trying to meet his target of number of posts moved to fp.
Just wondering.
Plausible.

Wonderland? no, thanks, I'll manage Nairaland grin
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
CHOPMONEY666:
Meanwhile here is my beloved Lagos after rainfall ! Shame on Nigeria.
What do you hope to achieve by uploading this picture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by Isoduwa(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Investmentfreak:
Where’s Nigeria Jim iyke

He dey amerika
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by BrainSanitizer: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
Plausible.

Wonderland? no, thanks, I'll manage Nairaland grin
Wouldn't you prefer dollarland?
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by czarina(f): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Wouldn't you prefer dollarland?
ha! Who wouldn't?! grin
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by martineverest(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
political ambition
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by BrainSanitizer: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
ha! Who wouldn't?! grin

grin grin grin grin grin

You should probably ask the vanity upon vanity crew. Trust me you'll be surprised.
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by LazyGold(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
CHOPMONEY666:
Meanwhile here is my beloved Lagos after rainfall ! Shame on Nigeria.

That picture is almost 10 years ago on the internet

Why are you guys so hell Bent on painting Nigeria bad?

These are pictures of Accra in Ghana

Shame on Ghana

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by Goovo(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
Why is this news? Just wondering
cos he is popular
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by friendlyadvice: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
This is a movie scene... not surprised
grin e dey form public service........... buh it's cool sha big ups John
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by czarina(f): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

grin grin grin grin grin

You should probably ask the vanity upon vanity crew. Trust me you'll be surprised.
Yeah, those. grin
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by Emmanuel226(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
wow, nice one grin
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by Emmanuel226(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
but wait oh, so if celebrities jux cough dem go cum online cum post am make we se say dem cough or sneeze na sad
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by Emmanuel226(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
well next week am gonna ckean d whole streets of portharcourt, den pose wit wike and pot it online grin
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by PetroDollax: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Oh dear, oh dear grin the name Ghana seem to bring out the worst in some animals. First, was it a Ghanaian that posted John Dumelo’s photo on nairaland? Was it a Ghanaian that posted the photo of Lagos? Fuckeduppedness grin Frankly, we don’t give a flying fvck grin a shi1tole will always be a that, a fvcking Sh1thole cool Lazy......azzhole

LazyGold:

That picture is almost 10 years ago on the internet

Why are you guys so hell Bent on painting Nigeria bad?

These are pictures of Accra in Ghana

Shame on Ghana

1 Like

Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by PetroDollax: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
How is he learning from nigerian politicians? This sounds laughable grin frankly, some of you niggerz are just pathetic. You talk without sense. Even ordinary cleaning of gutters, they learnt that one from nigerian politicians. Wao, wao, wao!

chudez0147:
He's learning from Nigerian politicians.. Eye service everywhere.
Ghana always copying Nigeria. Later dem go lock our shops. Kwasiaaa!!
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by ZAWs: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
POlOiticians
I thought this only happens in 9ja
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by larryeffizy1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
That's how they do when they're vying for any political post.... Na them hummmmm
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by redpink: 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
who is dat lady
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by Lordjb: 8:49am On Aug 13, 2019
I love Ghana koraaaa cheesy see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: John Dumelo Cleaning The Streets Of Abelemkpe, Ghana by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2019
CHOPMONEY666:
Meanwhile here is my beloved Lagos after rainfall ! Shame on Nige :oria.

Jesus, where d hell is dis? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Sure You Don't Drink These Things If You Are Single (pictures) / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Adunni Ade Poses With Her Adorable Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.