Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Movie Production - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Production (321 Views)

Wanted Sisters By City Star Movie Production. #coming #soon / Assembling A Movie Production Crew In Abuja / Nigeria Launch First Ever Adult Movie Production Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Production by becoadmart12: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Many people have asked me, what it takes to join the entertainment industry. In this article I will clarify an issue. People in the south east interested in the entertainment industry experience difficulty 'blowing' in the industry by remaining in the south east. The tendency is to always to relocate to Lagos in order to become successful in the career.

Looking more at the movie industry, I do not blame them. How can I become an actor or actress? What film academy or production house can I join? How do I succeed in the movie industry? How do I become a celebrity? You see, the countless answers to these questions points them to Lagos. Most search engines will result the question 'what is the best film academy in Nigeria?' with film academies located in Lagos. The ever seemly presence of super stars in the bustling city makes it even more difficult. Big auditions are majorly held in Lagos, what chance does the other region have to excel?

I posing a solution to the problem. People in the south east need not relocate to Lagos to achieve their dreams. You can have a successful career here in the south east. The question now is how? and which production house or movie academy can beat what we have in Lagos? It simple!

The Nigerian Celebrities Achievers Award for the Best Movie Academy the year 2019 was won by Magnus Film Academy located at 26 First Avenue, off Damijah Road, Trans Ekulu, Enugu. Excellent right? The south East is doing something and something really great! The Likes of Magnus Film Academy with so much great projects with foreign partnership should not be over looked. They are doing greatly and needs to be commended. Just like the Igbo saying 'Etoo dike na nke omere, omekwa ozo!' (praise produces great result),for winning the Best Movie Academy for the year 2019, I am dedicating this post to Magnus Film Academy, The Best film Academy in Nigeria for the Year 2019. I hope they do more great works and don't give up on the trophy. Take more home!

So, if you are looking for, The Best Movie Academy, I will recommend Mangnus Film Academy. Search for them online and get in touch to skyrocket your career.

I will keep fishing out all excellent institutions and companies and feed you with them

#BestMovieAcademy
#Magnus Film Academy

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart Had An Accident And Suffered Severe Back Injury / Why Would A Wife Be So Dirty And Find It Very Difficult To Even Take Her Bathe? / Download Music : Bravoprinz - E Go Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.