Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video (67661 Views)

"Aka And His Best Friend Was Killed At The Spot" - Cctv Footage Released (video) / More CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Raping The Minor Released (video) / Tunde Ednut Shades Wizkid, Hails Rihanna Over Ikorodu Kid Dancers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Memberclub(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
arma:

Goan buy a better phone.
Mumugerian
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by SirBunky85(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol so like play sowore has been abandoned and forgotten inside cell. Nigerians are ungrateful people o
was he fighting for Nigerians?
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
poiemnd:
We are actually hiring field agents. If you are not interested dont label it a scam

Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by majamajic(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
martineverest:
if we keep thinking like this,how do we deter people from committing unlawful acts

sorry did u see the video a lady that locked her baby inside car ?

why no follow up on that issue ?

1 Like

Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Sniper101(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
What's all this fuzz about anyway?

How does 'girls in bikini' translate into ''girls being na_ked''
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Okoroawusa: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
Naziwrite:
In sane countries every video goes under review before it's played on air (TV/internet)

But you know....
We live in an --sane country
review?

even America?
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by redpink: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
hmmm i dnt even undastand wat d news is all about
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by YusufTheGreat: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2019
gaetano:
They should also scapegoat one herdsmen

Scapegoat at least one alhaji marrying underage girls.

Scapegoat one Boko Haram terrorist atleast, instead of releasing them and rebranding them REPENTANT.
And also scapegoat Ned nwoke
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by paparazzi1987(m): 3:59am On Aug 13, 2019
You dey mad godigan oo
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Princeofasia: 4:22am On Aug 13, 2019
who the Bleep is the idiot wale gates.
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by benpuzzy(m): 5:24am On Aug 13, 2019
Ok, just because they promised to make you a scapegoat, u dey try wella.
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Oponel1962: 5:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Days of Soddom and Gomorrah.
Na ASHAWO and EVIL money dey.
God help your children.
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Enyimbamercedes: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Wale Gates... shut up!

If it was Small Doctor or Pasuma now... apology accepted
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Kposkila: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2019
TechCapon:
Lol so like play sowore has been abandoned and forgotten inside cell. Nigerians are ungrateful people o
My brother the thing surprise me
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Odingo1: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Nigerians the home of outside righteousness but very corrupt people
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Anijay1212(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2019
phranklyn92:
Escape Goat? angry
This one got me. Hahahahaha
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Roushy(m): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2019
I feel there's a way the video could have been made in an enclosed space that would still make it seem its in a moving truck on the streets... The video director no get sense jare.
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by uwelaa(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2019
God!! why r so many hypocrite in this country, the want to make him escapegoat for what? the integrity and morality of our land has already been drown by the useless politician of this country. hasn't they heard about the word that says that when the head is sick the whole body become paralyzed. pls pls and pls You people should stop this drama. this guy one is not a yahoo boy nw!? let's face reality on ground. Nigerian why can't you shin you eye for once when the need arises. I Don tire for this county.
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by poweredcom(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2019
See gals can do anytin for money

See Dem olosho stripping

no be person born Dem

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by SteelBlade(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2019
FG sef, in as much as I don't support thus act thus same music video will be play on all nsyionsl and international TV. What's the difference?
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by dannielight(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2019
Let sense fall on these children with strong punishment.
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Handy007: 10:29am On Aug 13, 2019
na them sabi ooo who else has this type of feeling i think i want the one standing very close to the pole
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by Handy007: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2019
na them sabi ooo who else has this type of feeling i think i want the one standing very close to the pole
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by charlsecy(m): 4:42am On Aug 14, 2019
majamajic:
they should free this guy please
Why?
Re: Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video by opebiboy: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2019
Tekno is wack. Kizz daniel all the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level / Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks / Paul Okoye "Consulting Oracle" For Nigeria To Iceland (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.