Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State (19282 Views)

Photos Of Community Secondary School Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom / Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State / Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by jafol(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You have worst scenario even in your place but but look at what you doing

Is obvious People like u and others that have monsterised their leaders that they think they are above public advice. They do as they wish.

sorry.
Are you referring to your leaders in the yeast? Cos u r damn right
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2019
jafol:
Are you referring to your leaders in the yeast? Cos u r damn right

I don't have time for that nairaland play.
Once more, sorry.
Kpele.
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by Katier00(f): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2019
maak400:

Can you honestly allow your child to attend this kind of school?
The school needs renovation. Simple.
No i can't. I'm just saying it's not so bad compared to some that we have seen in the past
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by chykz47(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2019
Bia nna they said Akpo and you asking agbelu or uruala, this is the popular combined school. Na dz class room I dey smoke Igbo if I go Villa na.
PRXPERT:

Agbelu or uhuala?
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by popcykaylah(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2019
Accountantgener:
A nairalander who claims to sell data,he is a scammer I just sent the sum of 5,000naira to him today and he gave me a non existing code to use in checking my data balance which is *131*65*2*1*2# and that code does not actually exist,his real names are AGU KENECHUKWU,ACCESS BANK, A/C NOS IS 0761393797 and his phone number is 09065287121 and he no longer picks my call and has temporarily switched off his phone since after I became his victim and started telling the world on nairaland. I had to join nairaland today so as to pass the message to the whole world to know .Pls share this message across to everyone until the whole world gets it to help a neighbour avoid been scammed online.
For this 21st century ,you no contact your mobile operator .you go dey talk to individual for data purchase ?? That's hilarious
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by jafol(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I don't have time for that nairaland play.

Once more, sorry.

Kpele.
It’s pele not kpele
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2019
jafol:
It’s pele not kpele
pele i I a foot baller
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2019
jafol:
It’s pele not kpele
pele is a foot baller
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Don't they have town unions in that place?

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by jafol(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

pele is a foot baller
You r running out of words. Pele was the best footballer of all times and So is the language pele so put a respect on that language
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
jafol:

You r running out of words. Pele was the best footballer of all times and So is the language pele so put a respect on that language

Kpele
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by jafol(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Kpele
Olodo
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
jafol:
Olodo
Kpele
Re: Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State by Kwenty: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
It's hard to believe that this is the School I attended some years back. What went wrong biko? This is an eyesore and apalling.
God please lift me up to the level where I can be a voice of the people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Pass Your Exams-by Tayo Demola / Computer Science And Computer Engineering: What Are The Differences? / Dead, Retired Teachers, Security Guards Passed Kaduna Teachers Screening – NLC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.