Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

See What John Dumelo Was Pictured Doing With Locals(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What John Dumelo Was Pictured Doing With Locals(photos) (666 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What John Dumelo Was Pictured Doing With Locals(photos) by stephenduru: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
A-list Ghanaian actor and MP-aspirant John Dumelo on Monday, 12 August 2019, went about cleaning and de-clogging some drains at Abelenkpe in the Ayawaso West Wuogon Constituency.

“I joined a group of ladies and gentlemen this morning to clean up the streets and gutters of Abelenkpe. idey4u”, Mr Dumelo, who has filed his nomination to run for the main opposition National Democratic Congress’ parliamentary primaries, wrote on social media.

After filing his nomination in July, Mr Dumelo told the media that he is the redeemer of the people of the Ayawaso West Wuogon Constituency, adding that he will do a marvelous job as a representative of the constituency in parliament should he win both the internal contest and subsequently the parliamentary poll election in the 2020 national elections.

He told journalists on Friday, 19 July 2019 that: "Filing means a lot not just to me but to my constituency which is Ayawaso West Wuogon and most importantly to my constituents who are yearning for change, who are yearning for development, who are yearning for jobs, who are yearning for somebody to come and redeem their image, and, so, that's one of the reasons I decided to contest".

cc; Lalasticlala, ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/see-what-john-dumelo-was-pictured-doing.html

Re: See What John Dumelo Was Pictured Doing With Locals(photos) by stephenduru: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2019

Re: See What John Dumelo Was Pictured Doing With Locals(photos) by Pvssy: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Good gesture

And Tekno is still busy parading nude girls
Re: See What John Dumelo Was Pictured Doing With Locals(photos) by Alwaysking: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
I see you Grabherpussy grin
Re: See What John Dumelo Was Pictured Doing With Locals(photos) by ngadaAwo: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:
Good gesture

And Tekno is still busy parading nude girls
[/s]
Re: See What John Dumelo Was Pictured Doing With Locals(photos) by Natoski5(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
So we should die? undecided
Re: See What John Dumelo Was Pictured Doing With Locals(photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
is he cleaning 9ja?

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Reveals She Brought intimacy gadget To Bbnaija House / Hushpuppi Celebrates His Friend For Buying $325k 2019 Rolls Royce Cullinan (vide / Bbnaija Tacha Apologize To Fans On Her Instagram Page (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.