Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I See Chaos And Nigeria Can Even Disintegrate Very Soon - Sheikh Gunmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See Chaos And Nigeria Can Even Disintegrate Very Soon - Sheikh Gunmi (564 Views)

See The Photo Of Sheikh Gunmi that Is Causing Wahala On Social Media / Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' / Meet Sheikh Gunmi, President Buhari's New Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Chaos And Nigeria Can Even Disintegrate Very Soon - Sheikh Gunmi by EdoNation(f): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sheikh Gunmi had this to say about a premonition he has about Nigerian co-existence he is quoted below by viralmula.com

"I see chaos and probably Nigeria can even disintegrate. And disintegration will be bad for Nigeria.
"If there's disintegration of Nigeria, Southwest will be relatively stable, South East will be stable, but the North will be volatile.
"How can we contain Boko Haram in the North East? No way. How can we contain the problem of the herdsmen in the North? We cannot contain them.
"In fact, the little weight the Southwest and Southeast are adding to fight them is what is suppressing them but if the South West and Southeast leave us with them, we will just eat ourselves and you have a very volatile North and I do not think we will have peace there because the borders are not barb wired and there are so many inter marriages"
Nobody is in control of the North now. No northern politician has the clout to embrace everybody in the North. Everybody in the North is with his clique and that is a very dangerous situation for the country. If Nigeria disintegrate, the North will suffer for it

Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/08/see-chaos-nigeria-can-even-disintegrate-soon-sheikh-gunmi/ <<<<<

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: I See Chaos And Nigeria Can Even Disintegrate Very Soon - Sheikh Gunmi by EdoNation(f): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
more

Re: I See Chaos And Nigeria Can Even Disintegrate Very Soon - Sheikh Gunmi by ipobarecriminals: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
sad true talk.The old man @Aso rock pickin his teeth should do something mow
Re: I See Chaos And Nigeria Can Even Disintegrate Very Soon - Sheikh Gunmi by Davash222(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
The North would suffer no be small.

Disintegration will be bad only for the North. No more Niger delta oil money to share. No more herdsman rearing their cows in the south.

Sodom and Gomorrah would be nothing compared to the North if we disintegrate.
Re: I See Chaos And Nigeria Can Even Disintegrate Very Soon - Sheikh Gunmi by psucc(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
He speaks the truth but acts the hypocrite
Re: I See Chaos And Nigeria Can Even Disintegrate Very Soon - Sheikh Gunmi by SoNature(m): 5:59am On Aug 13, 2019
Davash222:
The North would suffer no be small.

Disintegration will be bad only for the North. No more Niger delta oil money to share. No more herdsman rearing their cows in the south.

Sodom and Gomorrah would be nothing compared to the North if we disintegrate.

What is your problem with who will suffer?
You should be more worried about how your family and tribe will progress in a world without Nigeria.
Much as I want it to, Nigeria may never split in over 100 years.
This shithole is not making significant progress.
Re: I See Chaos And Nigeria Can Even Disintegrate Very Soon - Sheikh Gunmi by Flyingngel(m): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Abeg make we disintegrate. I believe say if e happen then all d divided part go now siddon for better table dey reason how we want our constitution to look like no be wetin Luggard and military throw ontop our lazy politicians lap.
Re: I See Chaos And Nigeria Can Even Disintegrate Very Soon - Sheikh Gunmi by EagleNest(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2019
Is the reality gradually setting in or are some folks still living in fools paradise. No! let's continue keeping quiet until the gbege reach your domot, then repentance will be too late. Stop supporting evil! You know yourselves.

(1) (Reply)

KOGI STATE: APC screens out over 9 aspirants ahead of the Primaries / #revolutionnow: I Met Nnamdi Kanu, But Not To Overthrow Buhari—sowore / Did South Africa Learn Xenophobia From Ghana and Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.