Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo (37946 Views)

Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by ofiko123(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Nice one.. They look very beautiful..
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Just2endowed2(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
the guy is not responsible
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by WoeBetide666: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Do you even know the meaning of that word? Fool!

Yes
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by XhosaNostra(f): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
WoeBetide666:

Yes

What does it mean?
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by nikkypearl(f): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
ericsmith:

why will you draw up a picture like that n not add an ass to it.. that is not fair
ass bawo ? grin

Weyrey grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
nikkypearl:
ass bawo ? grin

Weyrey grin

jus sayin my mind out loud , u ar now vexin 4 me undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by WoeBetide666: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What does it mean?

A black South African
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by XhosaNostra(f): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2019
WoeBetide666:

A black South African

Nope. It actually comes from Arabic & it means a nonbeliever/infidel.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by WoeBetide666: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Nope. It actually comes from Arabic & it means a nonbeliever/infidel.

That's spelled kafir. The one I'm referring to was used extensively in apartheid South Africa. Who's the fool now?
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by XhosaNostra(f): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2019
WoeBetide666:

That's spelled kafir. The one I'm referring to was used extensively in apartheid South Africa. Who's the fool now?

I'm saying that's where it originates from, the spelling is irrelevant. You cannot tell me or teach me anything about South African history.
Re: Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo by XhosaNostra(f): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2019
WoeBetide666:

The Xhosa people were the last to convert to Christianity despite the involvement & long-standing presence of missionaries in the Eastern Cape.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Meets With Wizkid In London (Photos, Video) / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Fiance Chases His Fiancee In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.